Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Berserk (merged)

I've been keeping up with the manga. It looks like finally we're getting back to some fighting

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I just ordered Beserk and its coming in tommorrow since it didnt come yesterday and they dontr delvier mail on sundays. Has anyone seen it and if so whats the feed-back? Dont worry i bought the perfect collection so i'll se it all. Cabby told me its dark and gorey which makes it pwnage!!!! SO what do you guys think?

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

yeah its a pretty amazing series....i believe the manga tears it a new hole itself in ownage =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

*merges*

Berserk is awsome. One of my faves. I love Judeau

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Well i didnt get it today so hopefully tommorrow man i hate waiting for Anime but i read the post up there and i am loving it where can i get the manga so i dont have to wait a whle after i watch the series to finish reading it.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Sorry for the double post but OMFG!!!!! Its so sweet i didnt watch it all yet but i got to the part where they knighted Grifith. I'll watch the rest tommorrow but so far so SWEET!!

Guts Freakin pwns!!!! Grifith Reminds me of Kurama and Sesshomaru rolled into one while Guts is More Inuyasha. In fighting style that is and the BLOOD Hellsing eat your heart out.

Also when i first joined AC lady had an avatar which i thought was a girl but realize now. Its Judo or how ever you spell his name from Berserk!!!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

his name was Gambino :-P...yeah and he was a dick he had it coming

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

that is the episode where he becomes the 100 man slayer...believe it was Bonfire of Dreams the name of the ep....my favorite episode =-D

eppyomega.png

Noep It was the episode before bonfire of dreams. Btw Griffith really neede Guts as soon as he left he was in trouble..... Why do i get the feeling that When Griffith Becomes a demon that the anime will end?..... The suspense is freaking killing me.... I'm off to watch the fina 3 eps. Btw Griffith will "DO" anything for his dream, or DO anyone as a matter of fact like that governor, or the princess.

The Hawks are the SHITZORS!!!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Sorry for the Double Post but OMFG!!!! That was killer!!!! Griffith was so cool at first to me but now i hate him. Man they left me with a hunger!!!! I need more!!! I cant find any Manga for sale on all the sites i know that sell it. The Volumes i need dont come out until next year!!!!! Man was that Awsome.

It was very sad..... Ricket, Pipin, Corkus, and Judau NO!!!!! I am googling it nd see all this other info, on other characters.... man i love this so!!!

Man this has pushed yu yu to my Second favorite anime. Can anyone tell me where to find the other Manga after volume 13 which is the end of the series?....

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I torrent all my Berserk manga. you've got alotta catchin up to do

btw

Rickert lived. he was saved by Skull Knight

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I kinda guessed that lady.... The Fairy i thought did it though. But damn i love the Band and my Homeboys died.

Judeau, Pippin and of Course Corkus i loved him all. I also thought Guts Rauder buddy was alive. But then his head go boom

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

up to vol 8 is avaliable in english now

vol 9 October

vol 10 January

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

everything up to 27 is probably licensed then.

btw, if we ever want to see a second season of berserk, i recommend that everyone buy the products. enough sales numbers and there wont be any denying the demand for berserk. *wishes the PS2 game came out in the states* :(

btw, have you seen this topic yet? oh my god. i want this game so bad. the anime didn't even get to his Berserk armor.

http://forums.ancientclan.com/showthread.php?t=2407

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg