Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Berserk (merged)

amazing. this is a great anime and the manga is damn good too. the ending of the series tho.. damn! O_O i wasn't prepared for that. as soon as we finished watching it we jumped on the manga and read that demon part. and holy crap, the manga was even more violent and graphic.

and i have a question for everyone who has read the manga:

who is the skeleton looking warrior that fought zodd outside the inverted tornado/demon space and saved guts and caska?

so who liked this series? and what are your thoughts on it?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

you will find out who he is later on in the manga :-p

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I think I have a new favorite. I'm lovin it. I was up till 2ish lookin at the manga 0_0

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

me stopped around ep 13. wasnt crazy abuot it, but I mostly knew the ending. pretty sure gatts lives, I mean, considering it's all a flash back. no, not a spoiler. the first ep tells it all with him as an adult fighting dick-tongue guy. :\

human cyborg relations :happy:

alright eppy... Ive read allll of it on the hard drive. I need more O_O

tell me there's more!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

up to 27

I'm at the part where the skull knight is talkin to Gatts and the lil witch about the Berserker armor and the king of the elves.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i would love to see another season of berserk made. as good as the manga has sold i don't see why they wouldn't produce more. and after reading some of the manga the ending of the series doesn't look so apocalyptic as it was made out to be. pretty f*ckin harsh and demented but the manga is damn good in showing what happened outside that demonic space and all the stuff that happens after it.

:)

monsters demons big swords blood eyeballs poppin out gruesome killin's

fear anger sorrow hope

ahhhhhhhh my kinda story.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

*merges into existing berserk topic* :P

we've seen all the eps and have all the manga (except for a few volumes) i wish they would release more eps but it doesn't look like they'll ever make another season. :|

btw, the manga really explains what the hell is really happening at the end of the series.

amazing. this is a great anime and the manga is damn good too. the ending of the series tho.. damn! O_O i wasn't prepared for that. as soon as we finished watching it we jumped on the manga and read that demon part. and holy crap, the manga was even more violent and graphic.

so who liked this series? and what are your thoughts on it?

COBRA 2:i loved it! my favorite anime & manga.:evil:

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

how fortunate for you I've recently become obsessed with the series ^_^;

Yes, the anime ends quite abruptly, and there are some things left out of the last episide that leave you going wtf ....

thats why theres the manga rite? There are a few BIG differences 1st ep Gatts saves that girl in the bar, 1st book its the fairy (remember Judeau had fairy dust he gave to Caska for Guts after he fought 100 men) the fairy returns in the manga and becomes a permenent character after the eclipse more or less.

In the anime we are left beliving that Ricket was killed along with the rest of the guys that stayed back in the woods waiting for Caska to come back with Griffith. In the manga, you see how he gets out of that situation, another important character Skull Knight pretty much left out of the anime series. It's Skull Knight that drags Gatts and Caska out of that hell vortex thing. That's about 1/2 ish of the manga. The anime ends around vol 13, I've read everything translated up thru vol 29. a lotta lotta stuff happens after where the anime leaves off.

Presently, there are no plans that I have been able to find anything about reguarding a second season to the anime. As far as I know, it aint gonna happen, but the manga has become quite popular in english speaking countries as well so its never out of the question. The audience is definatly there.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

whole problem with a 2nd season is that its not gonna make sense unless they re write it all cause of how horribly adapted the anime was from the manga...unless they makes OVAs

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

how fortunate for you I've recently become obsessed with the series ^_^;

Yes, the anime ends quite abruptly, and there are some things left out of the last episide that leave you going wtf ....

thats why theres the manga rite? There are a few BIG differences 1st ep Gatts saves that girl in the bar, 1st book its the fairy (remember Judeau had fairy dust he gave to Caska for Guts after he fought 100 men) the fairy returns in the manga and becomes a permenent character after the eclipse more or less.

In the anime we are left beliving that Ricket was killed along with the rest of the guys that stayed back in the woods waiting for Caska to come back with Griffith. In the manga, you see how he gets out of that situation, another important character Skull Knight pretty much left out of the anime series. It's Skull Knight that drags Gatts and Caska out of that hell vortex thing. That's about 1/2 ish of the manga. The anime ends around vol 13, I've read everything translated up thru vol 29. a lotta lotta stuff happens after where the anime leaves off.

Presently, there are no plans that I have been able to find anything about reguarding a second season to the anime. As far as I know, it aint gonna happen, but the manga has become quite popular in english speaking countries as well so its never out of the question. The audience is definatly there.

how many volumes are rhere of berserk, i mite be forced to buy them ;_;

Steam2.gif

I read the newestch this morning.

I'm not really a big Farn fan so ...eh... get back to Guts killing mo fo's already :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers