Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Best car chase in a movie

Yeah Terminator 3 was a bad ass car chase scene. Remember guy behind the bar in the 2nd Terminator movie, with the big shotgun? I went to school with his neice. He came to my Drama class to talk about acting. Pretty Cool.

I like a few of the car chasing scenes in Gone in 60 seconds..that one came to mind first.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

The chase at the end of Death Proof. (Grindhouse) Oh god it was so amazing.

Warning: spoilers afoot (sorry about the bad quality)

Edit: better quality version + extra scenes, albeit in french on dailymotion:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/death%2Bproof/video/x1timq_death-proof-grindhouse-2007

FAtGrday3Rs

In between these two scenes: right after he gets out and says "Ladies, that was fun!" the black girl shoots him in the arm. He freaks out, gets back in his car, and speeds off to go hide. After the girls all settle down, they elect to go kill him.

O21UWzOLH4A

The 45 minute long one in the original Gone in 60 Seconds was pretty badass too, as was the one in the beginning of The Transporter. There's some nice car chases in the Bourne series too, can't wait for the Bourne Ultimatum to come out.

I am the voice of reason. And the voice of reason decrees that you need more potassium.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]