Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Oh my goddess manga

Well I finished watching season 1 and 2 of the show and also finished watching the movie and OVA so I figured id crack open the manga. Boy was I surprised how much they left out of the movies. The manga answers like every single side story that was never answered in the show. I'm totally in love with the manga. The whole story of Bampi (sp?) the robot and the welcome home bot was so funny. I cant believe they would keep that out of the show. That gave Bampi so much character in the manga. In the show all you see him as is a robot that listens to Skuld all the time.

Anyway just thought id make a post since this is definitely a fav manga now. I cant just skim though it I have to read the whole story all over again since theirs so many things that where left out of the movie. ITS SUPER

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

This may sound goofy, but I watched the Sorcerer Hunters series and loved it. I started reading the manga and was addicted! I like the manga series usually better than the animated, for the fact they cut out a lot of stuff and they don't really include the side stories. Inuyasha is a great manga (Inu and sess's age are reflected better in the manga). Hellsing is sick (this one is waaaay better than the animated) and I really liked the Trigun manga a bit better than the animated as well.

Vash Vs. Alucard would be one hell of a battle!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

ya I haven't really been into manga till last year. I started reading Naruto, Bleach, Suzuka and a few others as they come out but the anime shows seemed to keep with the manga not missing much. But then someone told me to read the oh my goddess manga since theirs so much left out of the show, movie and OVA's. They where so right so I guess maby for now on I should start reading the mangas for everything haha.

I was just so surprised how much was changed and/or left out in the show. I mean if you've seen Oh my Goddess then you know about the part where Urd has her devil side split from her goddess side and the others have to call Urds mom to come put the two Urds together again (well there already together..long story). But in the manga it's entirely different. That whole section about Urd was really about Poeth the other goddess needing Urds mom for something.

Anyway just thought id post about it.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^