Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

28 Weeks Later

was alittle dissapointed with the first one, ok alot dissapointed. lol wasen't scary at all, "scariest movie in years" bull. and if people thought the zombies in "dawn of the dead" the remake were stupid cause of Fast zombies. >_> and yeah, aparently in 28 days later, they weren't even real zombies. ok, so it just sucked as a regulare movie. least it had the zombie thing going for it.

but this one could be better, luckly we have net flix, so watching movies, don't matter much on what we watch now.

oh and they might make another one called 28 months later. :haha:

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

oh and they might make another one called 28 months later. :haha:

then 28 years.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

The new one was ok but it wasn't the best. Its a dark, night movie compared to the first movie where almost everything is happening in the day time. After the movie was over my friend made the comment then he felt like he was going to through up because of all the flashing and darkness (it would be bad if you have epilepsy when viewing this movie). The ending sucked.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Light years are a measure of distance, not time :(
You're right ^_^ *stretches and yawns from having just woken up at 1:15 am*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

you'd think in 28 months.. they could actually do something about "infected" i mean an evacuation plan could be put in to action, clear out some island, then bam bomb/nuke the rest of those things. there can't be that many survivors, that they need a large mainland. at the very least, they could focuss on one area, and clear it out. sometimes, in zombie movies. the people are a hell of alot dumber then the braindead zombies(granted these are not typical zombies, but still)

The new one was ok but it wasn't the best. Its a dark, night movie compared to the first movie where almost everything is happening in the day time. After the movie was over my friend made the comment then he felt like he was going to through up because of all the flashing and darkness (it would be bad if you have epilepsy when viewing this movie). The ending sucked.

good head's up, though aparently being effected by strobes and such, is not as common as some think, but no one ever warns for it anymore. i do know someone who is effected by strobes and flashing lights. so defitnally useful information :D

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

I didn't watch the first one, my friends wanted to watch this one so in I went. Sides, it was a free movie ^^ But anyways, those kids pissed the hell outta me. Gyah!! They did the stupidest things EVER @-@ It was killing me. I had a nice long rant after it was over haha

~*~*~Kanie-chan~*~*~