Sign in to follow this  
samich

very new person :D

hey ppls i was just shown here like a few minutes ago lol. so far looking around it looks pretty nice. hope to get some help with some photoshop stuff to ive always loved getting new stuff for that (new renders are nice btw) so yea im going to probably mainly post up on the sigs and avatars forums just because im learning towards that area so great site hope to meet some new ppls and id love help :happy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

welcome to AC ^^ please keep all hand, legs, and other various appendages inside the ride at all times. AC moderators and administrators are not responsible for lost or stolen appendages/organs during your stay. please enjoy your stay =3

P.S. watch out for noob eaters

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

I'm the noob cager, aka slave of GRX

*cages Samich*

* pulls out AK47*

*waits for GRX*

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

i've got to make a pic, of a wall shot up, to say Hello, and welcome, and happy birthday, and You got cheese... or something. *shoots the wall to say WELCOME*

:D

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Hiya, *rolls a carpet and makes random AC people play on the trumpet ... right before saying* Welcome!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

run...now...!

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link