Sign in to follow this  
Gelmir_of_the_crows

Comunication? Don't make me laugh!

I'm currently stationed at Ft.Gordon, Ga. and this place is so full of B.S. that I felt more sane during basic. The regulations and restictions that have been set as of late have little common sence. I'v seen soldiers here that started out the most out right squared away people I'v ever met, turn into to those that don't care and some have gone AWOL. Never in my life have I felt more like a child. Remember (for you smokers) when you first started smoking underage, hiding from your parents? Thats what it's like here for a long time and not just the smoking. This place is crazy.

Any comments or strait jackets?

gelmier7cm.jpg

You know that really bugs me for the fact that at 18 you are old enough to go out and fight for your country but you cannot go and have a beer..but to make it worse they are they are turning people insane?! It reminds me of that scene in Full Metal Jacket, where Private Pile looses it. I mean you can see how he was this normal and kind of sweet guy and by the middle of the movie he snaps.. What do they do to your minds in there?

P.s. hahaha That whole treat your self to candy remark reminds me of when Pile has to stand there and eat that jelly donut while veveryone else has to do push ups..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

You know that really bugs me for the fact that at 18 you are old enough to go out and fight for your country but you cannot go and have a beer...

... Canada is the only country where you can marry a fag but you can't smoke one (no offense meant to anyone here)

Full Metal Jacket is a sweet movie, I haven't seen that in forever.

I still think a lot of sleep is your best bet. Sleep kills time so well.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

I was there for about six months. I did tough it out though as you can tell. :) It's not really a matter of what they do to you really, Its more of a matter of the pointless regulations that cause you to be insanly bored to the point of insanity.

To tell you the truth, I'm not really sure why they make the regulations that they do. Some of them make sence but as for the others I swear they just want find out how far they can push us. lol

gelmier7cm.jpg

They do have some crazy ass things they put you guys through. Some of which you never really recover from..

I still don't get how you guys can sleep straight on your backs, legs all out and straight?!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I want to thank you, our soldiers, for your service to our country!

I don't think you, our servicemen, are respected nearly as much as you should, or praised enough for everything you do for our freedom. If it wasn't for you, ancientclan.com wouldn't be the social gathering and free expression of ideas that it is. Even though we usually aren't that serious around here, believe me when I say thank you on behalf of all of us here.

:usa:

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Sign in to follow this