Sign in to follow this  
Akane Tendo

DVD Burning...

Help?

I've been trying to burn some movies so it's watchable on the dvd player but I've been failing continuously -_-; My dad had me try out NeroSmart but I think the damn thing expired or something. Then there's this InterVideo WinDVD Creator that came with my laptop but that just makes everything into widescreen and it's pissing me off since it's subbed and I can't read the subs anymore >_<

You guys got any suggestions?

~*~*~Kanie-chan~*~*~

Ah, thats a bit more complicated. I've never been able to burn anything from .avi to dvd. mostly because of file size issues and crappy programs. I found some tutorials before to burn stuff like that onto dvds, but it usually required multiple programs and hours of time. x_x

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I agree. I use Nero to burn home videos in the avi format to DVD all the time. I got it free with my DVD burner. It lets you include movies, slideshows, and music. You can make menus and everything. Go to http://www.nero.com for more info.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

i made heroes onto a DVD and sold em on ebay untill my acc was suspended. same with simpsons season 18

Heroes has just started on U.K t.v. Thank god for the internet

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''