Damn, and you had me wondering. How could you get that mixed up? And I've watched all the eps. of Bleach that they have out so far.

I never know what to but in these things...

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

I've just begun watching the series and I'm up to the point where Light has a kawaii reckless girlfriend ^_^ ... so far it's been a 'good' series.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I finally sat down and watched the last couple episodes of Death Note.

They should have made it longer... I wish it would have been longer. Such a good series.. except that the last 5 episodes felt extremely rushed. In the end Light is dead and Near is victorious. Which actually surprised me because I was kind of hoping to see Light win. :\

Well, I have to read the manga, because I have a feeling Mello got completely short-changed in the series because his involvement was pretty lacking.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I followed it thickly till L died, after that ... eeeeeeiiii ... I've to download the rest X'D. I was reading the manga however.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.