Sign in to follow this  
Sana-chan

Roomie

So I have lived in Santa Cruz for almsot 2 months now.

One of the first days I was here I had poured myself a glass of mountain dew and left it on the kitchen counter. Wasn't gone long and when I came back, the glass was empty. My roomie drank it.

He turns the TV so loud i can't sleep or even hear my music when I'm on my computer (when wearing headphones)

last night I was sleeping because I had work early this morning. It was about.. 12-1 am and he wouldnt stop yelling. Woke me up three times.

Today, my boyfriend bought me a dozen red roses and presented them to me at work. We come home and he puts it in a vase.

(because dyer and sandi will eat my food that I bought if left in the kitchen)

Dyer takes my roses out of the vase (with water) and sets them on the counter and goes to his room.

WTF is up with that?

He can show affection to sandi?

But my bf cant show affection to me?

Fucking bullshit.

He things everything that i say is a challenge to him. Even when I'm not talking to him. When i'm talking about things I do, it's a challenge to HIM.

I don't know what to do. I can't deal with him anymore.

No matter what I do to clean this apartment, Dyer just makes it messy again.

The bathroom, I can't sit on the toilet without putting toilet paper down.. (like in a public bathroom)

who wants to live like that?

I clean the dishes, I clean the bathroom, i clean the kitchen, and i clean the living room.

My bf and i do EVERYTHING to keep this place clean..

Sandi and dyer dont do fucking ANYTHING.

leave freaking dishes full of food and then water put in it in the sink for days.

Until I'm febreezing the place and doing the dishses with GLOVES on.

Can't talk to him, he won't listen and then he'll get this, holier than thou authority type adittude.

Any suggestions?

you can play the same game :P. If your all paying then theirs no reason why they shouldn't be doing work to help clean the house too. So one day just stop doing stuff and as things start to pile up and smell that will force them to either bitch or clear something. If they bitch then you and your b/f can explain what you've both been putting up with for the past few months. Then maybe they will get the pic :P

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Yeah it kinda sounds like they expect you to clean up after them. though really whats up with the bathroom bull!

could just wash enough dishes for you and you'r bf, and wash you're clothes and you're bf's clothes. >_>

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

hm.. kinda sounds like he doesn't clean up period =/ he might have a higher tolerance for filth than you, so if you stop doing stuff one day, just keep in mind what is filthy to you, might not be that bad to him =/ that's BS, but i dont think i really have any help suggestions either -_-

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Have you tried talking to Sandi instead? Seriously though, stop doing the chores for him. Just do your share or something and leave his. I got roommate problems too. And I'm pretty sick and tired of picking up after them. So I just leave it and clean my messes instead. They've actually started cleaning now. So maybe it'll work?

~*~*~Kanie-chan~*~*~

How can people live like that? Sounds like the are taking advantage of you. I just kicked my roomie out. It was some scam with my landlord , who is a friend. She had a matience guy that was doing some work and he needed a place to stay for a few weeks. I needed the money, so I said whatever. I found him cracked out of his head **** it off on my couch. Talk about shock. Needless to say I kicked him out, and now the land lord is mad me even after I told her what happened. Infact, she gave him back his half of the rent (due the 1st) and slapped me with the whole balance and then a late fee, because she needed him to finish the work on the building and she can't find anyone else to scam...I'm never having another roomate again I swear. He did clean up after himself though..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

holy O,o ok so thats REALLY messed up. cleaned up or not. >_> it's a red flaged couch!

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Oh gawd I know! Did I mention dude was like my dad's age..That ws my favorite couch. I drove it 2 hours to get it from my ex bf's house to my house..I'm totally grossed out now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

That wasn't the 1st time I caught him either. I tried to ignore the 1st time, telling my self I didn't know what I was seeing..but when he tried to do it in front of me and touch my leg while we driving to a store, I knew I wasn't just seeing stuff, and that was my hint he was bad news. GROSS!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

times like those, you need a mace, so he can be introduced to it, via the nuts :D

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

I should have called upon my favorite demon.His Dragon Strike could have been most rewarding. The nerve of some people! I have to get my key back today..I don't wan't to come home today and see that he had snuck in my house..eeewww. *cringe*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

okay well,

the mess doesn't bother dyer because he's used to it.

apparently he used to clean up after himself but then he and sandi got lazy

sandi is spoiled her parents pay her part of the rent.

he's cleaning up now because the apartment we're living in is under a new owner and the owner is gunna come and check out the apartments here.. meaning like an inspection..

so he's cleaning

oh and get this.. this is a new thing

my bf and i are thinking of adopting a terrier mix puppy named pria.

she's been spayed, all her shots have been paid for and done, and she's been microchipped.

cost will be 95 bucks.

dyer said he didnt know my bf could afford something like that

cuz he never pays his rent on time (which is not true btw)

but if we do get pria, dyer said if she pisses him off, she will be kicked

how cruel is that?

making me have second thoughts.

the reason i want this puppy is because the description matches my dog (rylee) who i could not bring with me

they just came into the room. i'll continue this post later.

and they have the tv at an ungodly level and they're talking even louder so i can't even enjoy Angel -.-;

Down with the Pet Kicker! whats his problem?

seems like he'll get pissed off either way, not sure what to tell you, if you wanta get the puppy, but that guy can certainly be showed what it's like to be charged with Animal abuse.

were they even watching the show? why turn it up so loud if they're just gonna talk!

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

I say bite him. Err... Well... I guess that'd be kinda gross... No telling what he's been doing... Kick him back then ^^ Fair's fair right? How did you end up with such idiots for roommates anyways?

~*~*~Kanie-chan~*~*~

Lol well, if i bite him he told me he;d get turned on and thing things he shouldnt think.. gross eh?

and i got stuck with them cuz my bf is stuck with them for reasons he doesn't wanna tell me XD

oh well..

:barf:weird O,o

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

AHH. The pup sounds cute. Roomates sound weird. Stuck with them for reasons he dosn't wan't to tell u? WTF?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

if your name is on the lease boot him. if its his, move out.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Forge emails to their bosses' saying they quit, that way nobody will notice when they go missing :P

That Dyer guy sounds kinda like my brother >.>

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

Sign in to follow this