Cobra 1: since, last sunday, was wrestlemania 23. (yeah wrestlings fake, yadda yadda) and the undertaker, didn't lose, for the 15'th time! i made a new banner!

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

I love the Undertaker! He kicks so much ass. I have been watching him wrestle since I was a tiny toddler. LOL. My mom is a fan.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I bet he is like this really layed back guy, and the whole "evil" undertaker is a front. *shrugs*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

his biker gimick, was close to the real him, clothes, attitude, bikes, even his wife was apart of the show at times. other then that he's pretty secluded. he has said that the whole deadman thing, is really close to him, cause he likes that stuff alot. he lives in the town that has the texas chainsaw house! O_O (the original)

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour