Pchan

Blood Diamond

So I start watching this movie last night with high hopes because it had a couple of Oscars floating around it in the Nominations area. Unfortunately, I fell asleep at 4 am with just 30 minutes to go, the movie spans 2 hours 20-30 minutes, which's a nice chunk if you ask me.

Great acting by DiCaprio and Djimon, Zwick's directing is top-notch as well and you get nothing less. I'll wrap up the movie tonight and move onto another ...

What did you guys think of the movie? Liked/disliked?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

haven't seen it, sounds ok. though i don't trust many movies, that were big with the oscars.normally they're pretentious. and when English patient beat out anything that year in special effects, that was just a sad day for special effects people! *eye roll* but this years oscars, went pretty well. (the departed seems like an awesome movie) blood diamond seems interesting. though probably won't watch it. am interested to know everyone else's thoughts.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

The movie grips you mid-way through and it's a winner, better than The Departed atleast, imo. I like the original The Departed better, but that's not saying that the acting on the remake was not good. With Blood Diamond, I think the last hour is what the movie's worth watching.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.