minion_general

Soo what kind of Gundam does everyone watch

If I have to take my pick I'll watch anything UC anyday but then again I've seen every Gundam series except Gundam ZZ (have it downloaded, just not watched), Victory Gundam (same as ZZ), Turn-A Gundam (again same story), Gundam SEED (watched the first 6 eps, was totally disgusted with the series and quit watching), and Gundam SEED Destiny (why watch it when the first was crap).

Out of what I've seen my favorites are Zeta Gundam, The 8th MS Team, and Gundam X. Currently though I'm not watching any Gundam (don't have time to sit down and watch a 50 episode series at the moment, plan on watching Turn-A or Victory Gundam this weekend though so I can finally get them watched).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Not watching any right now. but i'ed have to say.

Gundam wing, defitnally is our favorite.

Cobra1: not sure about the rest(they all be asleep :P ) but i also liked Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team, not as much as Gundam wing though.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Gundam Wing is my favorite, but Gundam X was pretty good too. I loved Jarrod, he was so cool. Never got into any of the other series, though I probally should just so I know the differences.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Never watched Wing ... I think the only ones I've watched are;

1. MSG 0079

2. MSG 0080

3. MSG 0083

4. MSG: The 08th MS Team

and a little bit of Seed Destiny upto 18 episodes where it got a little boring 2 years back and I just stopped watching it.

Ofcorpse, most of this (2-4) under the guidance of AC's very own Gundam Sith Lord!

EDIT: Since I'm in the US now and there's a better connection compounded by my new lappy with a little more disc-space, Zeta you're up!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I think my favorite is wing but really I'll watch whatever one I come across, I really haven't seen to much of the other story lines. I do agree about seed though, what I seen of it was a total let down...and not a gentile one either.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.

Theres:

MSG Movie Trilogy (Original MSG condensed into three movies)

Zeta Movie Trilogy (Zeta Gundam condensed into three movies)

Char's Counterattack

Gundam F91 (that was mentioned before)

Turn-A Gundam movie(s) (can't remember how many were made, again it condensed the series into movies)

I think SEED has a movie or two (can't remember since I never payed close attention to SEED related stuff, I know theres a few OVA's but I don't know about movies).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I've watched practically every UC Gundam out there ( I loved Victory!) and Turn A Gundam (which I finally got around to watching.) I tried to watch SEED but it was trying to "fix" what was "wrong" with UC, and it just couldn't hold my interest.

When I was like 7 I watched Wing(AC) everyday after school before Karate and I got all the models, which I would always break or mess up on, and now I'm rebuying all the 1/144th scale GW models just for some sort of sentimental value.

I guess I've watched pretty much any important gundam series/OVA/OAVs ever created in the UC/AC/ or the funky Turn A timeline. Not to brag about my awesomeness, or anything.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]