Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Saw and it's disappointments

So, I finally watched all 3 movies. I saw the first movie last year and after a rewarding movie watch (The Shawshank Redemption) this morning, I thought I'd watch Saw II and III ... what a bad idea that was!

Saw was a little different and decent, Saw II was just bland and Saw III was jazzy and all 3 movies are over-hyped, imo. Tons of camera-shaking when people get to the nice gory parts of cutting up their leg or the back of their neck ... lame. I wonder why they even went past the first movie and made others X'D. I'm going on to watch something else just to get the taste of Saw outta my mouth haha.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

after movies horror movie dissapointments, and overhyped crap. saw actually lived up to it's own hype. the only one that was alittle off. was saw 2. because it originally was a script for another movie. but the company said it was to much like saw. so they rewrote it(like changed a few names, added a character or 2) so thats why it was, so so. i did like that the biggest danger, was the victims them selves. rather then any killer like, Michael Myers, or Jason. of course the traps are always bad ass. and compare to Hostel. it never did turn away much from the gore. Hostel did it to much >_>(turning away from the gore)

saw 3 was quite the treat, that pig trap was a horrible way to go!, that smell must have been godawfull! it was confusing at first. cause,

everyone was dieing. but more people were beating the freaking traps!, we did love the chain/bomb trap, how the hell was he going to get that one out of his mouth! major problem though, was that it seemed to simple. of why they got all those victims together.

Hate to break it to you (not really cause we like saw :D:P ) but they're trying to work in a 4'th. and possibly a fifth!

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

I thought Saw was actually a really awesome horror flick. The first Saw movie was filmed for under $10,000 and they filmed it in less than a month I believe. The guy that plays "Adam" is actually the screen writer, as well as being introduced in the film. I don't think the movie's creators expected the film to become so popular, let alone make 2 more to follow it up with. I really suggest your re-watch the first SAW. I think you are judging way to harshly based off the 2nd and 3rd movie. The first is always the best one. Oh, man and I can imagine the smell of those rotting pigs *gags*. The rib splitting thing made me cringe. Ouch. Hostel was sick. I was fine untill the oozing eyeball *places hand over mouth* I thought for sure I was going to puke at that moment. Gross.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

The one nice goodie part in Saw III was the drilling ... if ya know what I mean.

Indeed!

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour