Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Mummy 3

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=40684

Jet Li is in negotiations to play the villainous title character in Universal Pictures' The Mummy 3, being directed by Rob Cohen, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The plot details of the script, written by Smallville's Alfred Gough and Miles Millar, are being kept under wraps, but it is known that the action is set in China, with Li's story beginning in ancient times before moving to a post-World War II setting. It is also known that one sequence involves the famous terra-cotta warriors, the collection of more than 8,000 men and their horses that were originally constructed to protect the tomb of an emperor near Xi'an.

Stephen Sommers, Bob Ducsay, Sean Daniel and Jim Jacks are producing.

Li is now in preproduction on an untitled J&J project, which teams him with Jackie Chan. Li was last seen in Rogue Pictures' Fearless.

I thought Jet Li was done making movies. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

He was done. He said that he was getting too old for it and that martial arts puts alot of pressure on his body so Fearless was his last movie.

Haha I figured that he wouldn't be able to keep himself in retirement!! No star stays in retirement for long. :P

Mummy 3 sounds awesome. Do you know when it should be released?

~*~*~Kanie-chan~*~*~

i doubt it was fake, but he could of always just said he was retireing. not like it hasent happend before. but who cares should be an awesome movie. sounds better the the Mummy 2, which was alreddy pretty good (all those anubis O_O )

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=413916As

As reported by TMZ.com, Rachel Weisz will not be reprising her role as the stunning Egyptologist Evelyn Carnahan O'Connell in the upcoming second sequel to 1999's "The Mummy." Sources speculate a handful of reasons for Weisz' departure from the franchise, including her participation in as many as four other acting gigs, her recent Oscar win, and caring for her nine-month-old son (with "Fountain" director Darren Aronofsky.)

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

have any of you been on the Mummy roller coaster at Universal Studios? It's pretty awesome.

the closest we've ever been to a roller coaster, was a little ride at a circus, that just took us through a little haunted house like thing. we closed our eyes the entire time, so we didn't even see anything lol. THAT STILL SUCKS i would like to see what they had in that place lol.

but we've never been anywhere else, is it like one of those 3D rides? like a tv screen in front of ya? or things poping out at ya, like the pirates of the carribean? (if we win the lottery, we're so going to disneyland lol)

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

Aww!! Are they just gonna have a new actress in her place ya think? I hope not... Iono I just HATE it when they can't continue their roles -_-; Kills the movie off for me *sighs* Is everyone else on the cast signed off for sure??

~*~*~Kanie-chan~*~*~

I think Brenden Fraiser is defitnally gonna be in it. but it's going to be more about his son aparently, i thought the movie was going to be pretty cheesy, which is what all the others have been slightly lol. but with out Frasier as the main charater, and Rachel returning, ehh not sure. though i read somewhere, where she said, she was a real actress now. and didn't want to be ruined by a bad movie. not sure what that says about this movie. lol, but when i read that i thought "i don't even know who she is" lol, sure enough, she wasen't in any movies that seemed that great or that i wanted to see, but come on, shes got to return for this one. still worried about that script though >_>

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

but we've never been anywhere else, is it like one of those 3D rides? like a tv screen in front of ya? or things poping out at ya, like the pirates of the carribean? (if we win the lottery, we're so going to disneyland lol)

If you want to know more about it look here The best parts are when it goes backwards and the fake ending. I really love in-door roller coasters :happy:

lightsig.jpg

they waited hella long

if it aint an awesome flick.... disaster

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers