Sledgstone

Harry Potter stars sign up for the last two movies

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=3&id=40712

Putting to rest rumors that Emma Watson was waffling about returning to the Harry Potter franchise, Warner Brothers on March 23 announced that it has formally signed Watson and her two co-stars, Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, for the final two films in the franchise, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Watson will reprise the role of Hermione Granger, which she has played in the five Potter films so far, while Radcliffe will again play Harry Potter and Grint will be Ron Weasley.

I've only seen the first and most of the second harry potter movies and I've never read the books.. But are they aging in the books as fast as the actors are in real life? O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I've only seen the movies and haven't read most of their books, so I'm not sure. Although it'll fit the movie franchise to continue with this gay caste I'm not a huge fan of, except for Herm X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Well I'm glad they're all signed to at least finish off the series. Hopefully everyone else is too. Otherwise that would suck.

They don't age physically that fast in the book but the actors/actress can't exactly stop themselves from aging for a movie so yea..

~*~*~Kanie-chan~*~*~

Considering that the books take place year after year in Harry's life at Hogwarts they are not aging in the movies like the books. To do so they'd have to change actors for the films because you can't stop a real person from aging.

Interesting to finally find out the name of the final book (I haven't been following up on news for it so this a first hearing it for me). Should prove to hopefully be an interesting read when it comes out.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589