Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Thriller Bark

it looks like Kuma has a teleport ability. If thats the case he could be the most powerful devil fruit user. he could teleport people a mile in the air and let them fall to death or teleport a df user right into the ocean. O_O

I have a feeling what zoro said is what is going to happen. they're going to have to take out oz just to free luffy so he can continue the fight.

btw, what if the ship didn't drift off, what if kuma teleported the entire damn thing into west blue? O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

But, that ability wouldn't work against Blackbeard, because Kuma would have to touch him (I'm only speculating 'touch' is required for Kuma's teleporting ability from what he did with Perona), so he's bloody strong but not the strongest o_0! Makes me wonder, in comparison, the weirder the abilities get, the tougher a path it is for Luffy. Moria so far isn't doing any of the fighting except for making his own shadow fight Luffy, now we still don't know what'll happen when he gets pissed off! I've watched Luffy's overall battle with Lucci over 50 times already (and counting -_-)... like a maniac X'D, so awesome and epic. Also makes me wonder, why Luffy hasn't become serious, and done a Gear Second? *hits Luffy in the head* BAKA, if you don't get your shadow back before dawn, you know what'll happen to ya?!!?!?! 474 is out, but RAW and a place has cheesy translations for it. It basically explains Blackbeard's intentions. By handing over Ace to the Government, he's now a Shichibukai. On a side non relating note, I think Ace's going to land up going to Impel Doom, and then they'll show Luffy going there to save his brother (super future or next arc) and there's also the implication of Whitebeard losing his First in command and Teach, former strengths in his command. Implications? Who knows, but Shanks and he might go to war. Some people have up to 477 on RAW o_0, those lucky bastards.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I think 474 just came out on the twelfth in Japan (maybe the day before that). O_O If someone says they have 477 raw at this point they're bsing you. I made my post earlier after reading 474.

Check out http://www.mangashare.com/

Either Franky House or Mangashare (MS), will release the latest chapters of One Piece as soon as a raw is available on the internet. Usually every Friday, sometimes Saturday if someone is running late. :P I think shonen jumps come out on thursdays or something in japan and theres a group of people that scan all the pages, post them online and then its rush to see which scanlating group can get it done the fastest and with best quality.. honestly, the franky house translation they used for 474 sucked. as if chopper would say "ZOMG" -_-; eh, at least is was readable.

oh, and http://arlongpark.net/ has the most recent raws of the manga and episodes for download usually before anyone else.

Off Topic:

*spank* you should come online or on chat! I think you're offline on AIM ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

btw, good observation about Kuma. Maybe there is a touch restriction, and if that was the case, he wouldn't be able to do shit against blackbeard. O_O but there must be some other issue with his power if Moria could just blow off the guy's comment saying "yeah, I know about your power* and basically waves him off with a sideways look. I wonder if someone like Shanks could negate a DF ability like that by increasing his 'spirit' output. :look:

Off Topic:

I would but I'm about to watch simpsons after I finish writing out some bills. *goes to check online account balances*

ace noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooo

oooo

oo

o

:cry:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Luffy The Swordsman!!!!! I can't freggin wait for the next chapter .... cool move Brooke + Zoro combo ... Zoro's just taking charge in this arc, it's tingling my nerves.

ya think Luffy's gonna have to bust his big bro outta jail?

I dun think Whitebeard is gonna be real happy

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

At some point Luffy would wanna venture out to the New World and it also depends on where Impel Doom is, where most probably Ace's held captive. Right now he's in a jam though, a TIGHT jam fighting Moria, and I hope it doesn't come to a point where they have to battle 2 Shichibukai!

On a side note, I'm still disappointed in Robin ... since the time she's been with Crocodile I haven't seen her bloom or given a chance to by Oda ... she's like a monster waiting to be used. Her talent in battle, like what she just did to Moria, can be used a LOT, plus her other techniques ...

amazing strength! yessssss so much like a SSJ Luffy! mwahahahaha!!!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I have to catch up on the last 2 chapters (I think). The last chapter I saw had Brooke drill that hole in Oz's right shoulder/ chest o_0. I dunno how the arc would end, but doesn't it seem too small? There's less background story on anything, and it's just battle battle fight mode. In a way it's cool.

One Piece will last another 10 years yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMG Luffy! Time is runnin out! The sun is rising! Kick ASS!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

fuckin a, just when ya thought shit was all settled. now somehow they will have to win against this guy too before they all really get ghosted. He calls Zoro out n Sanji of all the ppl steps in. Ussop seems to be speaking for the group. He has really had a chance to shine this arc as Ussop and not just as a persona ala Sogeking.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this