Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dubird

Burger King?!?!?

12 posts in this topic

I remember reading about that awhile back, geeze that was horrible news lol. i did like Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, though stoner type movies, are awesome :D

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

1. I think burger king is jealouse of mac donald's little kiddie films that were shown when I was little tyke.

2. They're a little late in the compitition

That's really sad and scary. BK's mascot kinda reminds me of chuckie, I don't know why but he just does.

Hehe I'll watch it and well, hope it's a funny movie anyway.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

this is to Rasaphane.

CHUCKY RULES! but i know what ya mean, the King is weird >_> but i at least think chucky is awesome lol. something wrong with the King though, always sneaking up on people, giving them free food? i think BK should make the movie a slasher movie. he's PERFECT for it.

ABC is also making the Geico Cavemen into a sitcom ._.

Please tell me thats true, cause i would SO watch that lol :D

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

i think BK should make the movie a slasher movie. he's PERFECT for it.

BOLOL!!!! OMG, that would be hilarious!! Now we know why he's always grinning like that! That would explain everything! *LMAO*

Please tell me thats true, cause i would SO watch that lol :D

Unfortunatly, 'tis true. >< Not quite as scary as the King, but still...o.@

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

OMG~ The movie will either flop, or make a ton of money..I see they are running out of ideas for good movies..Who would the cast to play 'The Burger King Mascot?' LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I remember reading about that awhile back, geeze that was horrible news lol. i did like Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, though stoner type movies, are awesome :D

my roommate is friends with Kumar!

Blueberries are my favorite fruit. ;)