Sign in to follow this  
COBRA

Favorite game?

pretty simple.whats your favorite game?

Cobra ?: Smackdown VS Raw 2007, GREAT Game.

Cobra 1: any game of the legacy of kain series. wonderful series of games, shouldn't be underrated :x

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Hard for me to choose just one since I have quite a few favorite games but to size it down I'll go with two series of games that will always remain on top of my favorites list.

The Suikoden series of RPG's are by far the best RPG's ever created for any system. They've taken the fun of recruiting people, playing in tactical battles (where strategy is a key to win), and fighting bosses with a unique battle system and thrown it in with awesome characters and a huge backstory. Sadly they're underrated because people seem to only follow the huge names like Final Fantasy and what not.

The Ace Combat series of games would have to be my other favorite. They are by far the best air combat sims on the market today. I really don't know how else to put it, they're just awesome.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

COBRA 2: well me, i love the dmc series. although number 2 wasn't great. i also love the starcraft game.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

final fantasy X

Metal Gear Solid

Battlefield 2142

Company of Heroes

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

Wow..this is an old one.. Soul Reaver is one of my favs/ I LOVE Legend of Zelda. These 2 never get old for me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Wow..this is an old one.. Soul Reaver is one of my favs/ I LOVE Legend of Zelda. These 2 never get old for me.

You ROCK! Hell's yeah.:tup:

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg