Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Most annoying flaw in a game

What is the most annoying flaw you have ever seen in a game? :P

The original Wild Arms game required you to use magic to have any chance at winning a fight, but it was impossible to find more than 5 carrots (restores magic like FF ether) in the game.

In Dark Cloud you couldn't access any of the secret dungeon rooms because the key to those secret rooms didn't exist in the US version. That sucked balls. -_-

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 2 pissed me off yesterday. I was on the Mulan stages and they enforced a time limit, but they called it Morale. Mulan was still a recruit, so we had to keep her morale up. To raise the morale back up, you had to pick up little bubbles. Why not just use the death of an enemy to boost your morale?

Look, if you're going to apply a time limit, which I HATE, at least call it a time limit.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I'd say Harvest Moon DS has the most amount of annoying flaws / glitches. Besides tons of random freezing glitches, there are bugs that can cause you to have billions of dollars randomly, which makes the game pointless--and no matter how much you spend the money just comes right back. Also, in the US version you can't marry the Harvest Goddess or the Witch because of glitches that weren't in the Japanese version. You just never know what new annoying problem is going to pop up while playing, which is sad because it's great fun otherwise.

Tellah2.jpg

for worst glitches, yeah, simply play any game of Legends of wrestling, besides number 1. the last one, was so bad, it could be used as a torture device.

you could lose a match, because your oppoent would perform a move from the other end of the ring, and you would be hurt.

you could be knocked off a cage, with out anyone hiting you

you would automatically be in a grapple and have a move performed to you

you're characters/wrestlers, would TELEPORT(it was not supposed to have moves like that)

you could lose, a match, that required something of an escape, because the other person woudl teleport outside.

the game would freeze somedays, every five freaking seconds.

it wouldn't really allow you to save if it did, the save data seemed to be corrupted.

there's other glitche games. but as for a flaw. i'ed have to say the abomination known as "Todd McFarlane's Monsters!" four characters, always playable(you switch through them) and a multiplayer vs computer mode! yay, not, because the real story was only single player, and boy did it SUCK. the best part of that game was the opening, and the pause menu -_-; oh not to mention the monsters, but they weren't enough to keep us going back.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

BloodRayne 2 for PS2, sometimes if you jumped up on something just right, she would get stuck and you would lose all controle of her. It was get so annoying because the screen would warp all out of shape, and Rayne would become transparent in places with the scenery sticking through her. Eventually she would either fall down from the spot and die, or the screen would warp up again and she'd be in a totally diffrent place.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

I'd say Harvest Moon DS has the most amount of annoying flaws / glitches. Besides tons of random freezing glitches, there are bugs that can cause you to have billions of dollars randomly, which makes the game pointless--and no matter how much you spend the money just comes right back. Also, in the US version you can't marry the Harvest Goddess or the Witch because of glitches that weren't in the Japanese version. You just never know what new annoying problem is going to pop up while playing, which is sad because it's great fun otherwise.

...hmmm, sad, and I was thinking of buying that game this week.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

dragonquest 8's map function. all you could do is zoom in and zoom out. you cant really see anything much if you zoom in, if you zoom out you still cant see anything because view is too far away. you cant even move map around so you are basically stuck with figuring out the location of places for yourself.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

daha! that map was pretty crappy. XD

KH2. You can invert your camera controls, but you can't invert your magic carpet controls!? wtf!? shouldn't the magic carpet controls be directly connected to your camera setting because it takes over the right analog stick!? :wtf: flying that thing while trying to adjust your camera practically gives you a seizure. and why the hell is carpet's acceleration so friggin slow? avoiding enemies is impossible unless you jump everywhere.. but why should you have to jump when you're on a flying carpet.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I was disappointed with the light cycle in the KH2 Tron section. I was really hoping they would follow the same rules as the movie. Maybe even add the tank and the ball throwing challenge.

I TOTALLY agree about the stupid magic carpet! That was annoying that they excluded those control options from the other settings.

I lost to Seperoth in 3 seconds, 10 if I ran away from him. Sora just now got the Once More and Second Chance abilities, so I'll give it another go, but man was I outmatched there.

It looks like there are two or three more tournaments at the coliseum, but I'm not going to do them. I am not going to waste my time trying to level up high enough to get access to them.

Oh, and screw trying to get the special recipe items. That requires even more time and effort. Apparently there is a free development section, but it won't let me make anything from scratch, or at least not obviously enough to catch my attention.

Just so no one gets the wrong idea here. KH2 was one of the most enjoyable game/show/movie that I have played in a while. While we may rant on these few issues, the game is overall very solid. The plot and movie sequences with a few minor, though annoying, threads were star quality and still deserves 4.5/5.0 stars.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.