I finished the movie a while ago after literally running away from the office.

Over-rated, disappointing, very cheesy on the dialog and decent on special effects. The trailer's VERY misleading and you expect big battles with weird creatures and what not, instead you're left with one measly ended 2-3 minute battle with that tall guy vs our very own bearded King of SpartaaaaAAAaAAaAaaaaaaaaaa X'D (heh I couldn't resist).

Those words are blasphemy good sir. :P

Watching it on DVD, it was still really good, but this movie was more of a theatrical experience than anything else. I think those that didn't see it on the big screen won't have the same appreciation for it.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Those words are blasphemy good sir. :P

Watching it on DVD, it was still really good, but this movie was more of a theatrical experience than anything else. I think those that didn't see it on the big screen won't have the same appreciation for it.

Heh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I'll give you that. But, it's still not going to change the part of the cheesy dialog or some other factors that disappointed me, but that's an over-critical me X'D. Yep, some of the slow motion battle sequences were done well, no doubt. Did you notice, at the end when they show the King full of arrows, there's no blood on his body X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.