Ladywriter

Interisting Uchia theory

I think its very well thought out and a good read. The only draw back to the theory is he says

However, the seal he used was a very special one. To break the seal it requires the Kyuubi's chakra and also not one but 3 Uchiha members who can wield the Mangekyou Sharingan. Each MS user has to cast a different MS jutsu at the same time and when the 3 jutsus--Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and Susanoo--combine, the great evil will be unleashed.

If thats the case then why would Sasuke's brother want him to kill Naruto (his best friend) and why would Sasuke's brother also try and kill Naruto as well? If Naruto died then Kyuubi would die. Last time I checked Kyuubi has no family in the story. So this would ultimately kill the whole idea of bringing back the Tengu.

But the whole theory is nice.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Wow . . . I wonder if Masashi Kishimoto really does want to put that much depth into the series . . . he did say that Sasuke was a very important character in one of the side notes in the manga . . . that would definitely be something else if it all turns out to be that way

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell