Akane Tendo

Ouran High Host Club Question

Does anyone know what Bereznoff's name (Nekozawa's puppet) means?

Got tired of searching through baby name sites. ^^;; Anyways, I need it asap. Roomies' b-day is coming up and I need to make something for their present. Thanks in advance! =]

Btw, I'm really surprised my account wasn't deleted... @-@;; It's been ages! I'm even more surprised that I remembered my password... I was gonna reregister but decided to check the memberlist first. Guess it paid off... =P

~*~*~Kanie-chan~*~*~

seem's things got off-topic lol :spider:

first, Hey Akane, i remember you, so many people i thought would have been gone. not much has changed, though you aren't on as much it seems. don't think i have to ask whats up, *reads above*

anyway, back to topic. whats this show your talking about? lol ^_^;

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

You really don't know? O-o Umm... It's about a host club and how they managed to snag this top student on scholarship into the club. Turns out the student's female and the group's all male. So they just pass her off as a guy. Pretty good anime. Haven't finished reading the manga yet. My roommate doesn't have the whole series so yeah...

I actually just came back to ask that question (first post) ^^;; I was going to just randomly sign up somewhere until I remembered about the old messageboards I used to post on. =P

~*~*~Kanie-chan~*~*~

Finished watching this over the weekend and mostly while traveling (by taking the Chii for a ride and having her show it to me). Excellent excellent excellent anime! Must-watch for anyone who like comedy in general plus if you liked Marmalade Boy, Fruits Basket ... you'll LOVE this one ^_^. Tamaki senpai is my hero : D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.