Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mimiru

oh noes!!!

4 posts in this topic

i was in the middle of playing ffx-2 and i went to look at the endings jsut for kicks and i missed the chance for the good ending... and then it got me thinknig to replay ffx... i dont know what ishould do now..? i never beat ether and im 45% done on ffx2 and missed alot stuff..

soo

FFX?

FFX-2?

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

Cobra 1:

i have the habbit, of not finishing things if i have to restart it >_>

so for me i may just keep going, but because it's a question of good vs bad ending, i think i would restart.

though playing FFX was fun, so maybe that? but i know what happends there, lol, so for me i would continue with the one i don't know.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Frankly I'd say restart over in FFX-2 and play thru for the good ending since you already know what happens in FFX (and you're not missing much in beating that game, final boss is a joke and the story just doesn't hold up past a certain point). Only reason I'd say go back to FFX is Blitzball. Thats the only reason I ever put FFX in for now (since I've beaten the game so many times).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

i think i shuold restart ffx so i know what happens...i got stuck on 3rd seymor anyway.. and i palyed that game half ass.. thats why he owned me. and i watched all the endings for ffx2.. my friend had them all up to the last boss.. =/

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50