Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Superman Returns

*shrugs*

I dunno, I wasn't expecting the movie to be like the old Superman movies or like the series "Lois and Clark", but I was hoping to see a fight scene and a little Lois/Clark romantic intrigue..

But the bad impressions this movie left me were:

This movie probably made Christopher Reeve roll in his grave. In this movie, Superman fucked Lois Lane as Superman, did not tell her his identity or about his life as Clark Kent. He did not share any of his secrets with her, but had no problem boffing her and treating her like a one night stand.

He didn't bother telling her he was leaving the planet for five years and he did it so abruptly after having sex with her that it must have been within the same month he had sex with her because he never found out she missed her next period (ala one night stand comment above).

He returns to find out he fathered a bastard emo son and then becomes a deadbeat dad that will never have to pay child support (Superman doesn't have taxable income, Clark Kent does, but she doesn't know he was the guy that got in her pants). Superman probably visits the kid on the weekends and taps the baby's momma while her husbandish guy is at work to keep the kid's secret safe and to maintain the appearance that they are a happy family.

My okish feelings:

Routh really looked like Christopher Reeve so it was like a homage to him, he looked the part and the kindness in the character was right, but that was about it. The cg scenes were great and he looked amazing flying!

Overall I think they put way too much focus on the superman/kid side of the story and they overshadowed the character as Superman while showing no real personality for Clark Kent.

btw, with the known knowledge of 29 galaxies stored in those crystals, the best Lex Luthor can come up with is 'throw it in the water and it grows'.. I thought he would have extracted some technology out of the data storage and made a weapon or something. -_-

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

"He returns to find out he fathered a bastard emo son and then becomes a deadbeat dad that will never have to pay child support (Superman doesn't have taxable income, Clark Kent does, but she doesn't know he was the guy that got in her pants). Superman probably visits the kid on the weekends and taps the baby's momma while her husbandish guy is at work to keep the kid's secret safe and to maintain the appearance that they are a happy family."

rotfl. that was cruel.

dont know why but i liked this movie. but i didnt like the emo kid either.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

whats funny is that the movie isn't that bad.. its just superman's morals I don't like. X'D

that and lois lanes's..

If she didn't know it was superman's son, then that means she hooked up and fucked that new guy within that first month too.. she probably waited a week for superman to call her and when he didn't, she hooked up with that other guy at the company party.

I wonder how many more illegitimate kids he has. X'D

lmao.. I just thought of something else... when superman first returned to earth, the next day he walked outside, saw his old dog, picked up the dog's toy ball and threw it off the planet.. and the dog looked all sad while superman smiled.. Superman's an ass. X'D

Not to sound like a rotten bitch but

They learned a lesson from Christopher Reeves accident, have a back up superman (thus the bastard child) in case your star gets fucked over

^_^:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

this post dose have something to do with the whole topic, but not Superman. very odd looking to see everyone basicly talking in code lol. haven't seen the movie yet, but we borrowed it from our uncle...a month ago >_>

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

yeah, its not a movie you have to stop everything you're doing to watch. :P

Not to sound like a rotten bitch but

They learned a lesson from Christopher Reeves accident, have a back up superman (thus the bastard child) in case your star gets fucked over

^_^:

Nah... now that they made a new one they could always just switch superman's actor like in all the different Batman movies. X'D I honestly wouldn't mind if they made a completely new sequel and never mention that kid again.

:P

I wonder how many more illegitimate kids he has. X'D

lmao.. I just thought of something else... when superman first returned to earth, the next day he walked outside, saw his old dog, picked up the dog's toy ball and threw it off the planet.. and the dog looked all sad while superman smiled.. Superman's an ass. X'D

of course he is!.....haven't you paid attention to the old comic books?.....Superman's a dick after all! XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Well for all you know Sledge ...

... he's Superman ... he must've slept with Louis and done it SO fast that in a blink of an eye he'd be done and gone ... all she'd be left with is a funny feeling something happened and a sudden ache which she prolly mistook for a period X'D ... which ofcorpse it never was ... shit, this's complicated!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.