Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

fuckin enough already

It's freaking HOT I say >_<!!! I've left all the apartment windows open, pulled up the sleeves of my shirt to the max making my tee look like a girlie top, shorts and I'm gonna whine till the weather gets better and colder X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Aaaaaaaahhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *falls into a blackhole*

Sigh, at least it should be nice and windy -__- *sips: Peach Schnapps with ice*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It's pretty warm here lately. It's been in the positives the last couple of days, so it's not too bad. Everything is wet from the melted snow, which makes for some adventures

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

We are in the 80's I think. My house was 90 degrees when I came home at 5:oopm! I hate phoenix weather.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

It's warm enough for bees, yellow jackets, wasps, hornets, etc with stingers (my phobia). Yet I can't wear short sleves or shorts. Aparantly it's not time for sandals either which doesn't make sence. Stupid "spring" Equinox I'm ready for a fall Equinox or a nice NORMAL winter Solstice.

The weather's awesome today, reaaaaally nice and chilly with super sleet *was skidding in his tennis shoes and office formal wear all over the street, hopping like a jumping jack manically as people stared* -___-

I burn before I tan anyday. Five min in the sun and I'm as red as a beet. My skin is so pale I glow in the dark. LOL. My house was 95 degrees when I came home today. It's getting up there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

It was nice outside yesterday and today wasn't that bad until around 3-4pm when the temperature dropped like a bastard and it started snowing. we're supposed to get 5-10 inches by tomorrow morning. O_O; I doubt we'll get that much tho.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this