Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

fuckin enough already

I'm so god damn sick of winter

I'm so fuckin sick of not getting any god damn sunlight

I'm sick of the damn snow and I'm sick of being cooped up in this fuckin house

and yay I'm down to my last pack of butts and can't leave the house - another storm.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck:x

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

that sucks, we know how that feel's, we get out like once every month, today was that day, everything around looked so freaking diffrent, the block buster has been tore down(which is a YAY anyway) and there's a new sonic.

don't know about the snow, but that sounds freaking horrible! not to mention no cig's, we don't smoke, our mom dose, and we know how she gets with our cig's, just not how it is with not have any, and being stuck by a freaking snow storm

winter wonderland my ass! -_-; i say get a flame thrower, though how that's going to get through UPS i don't know. hmm.. lots and lots of lysol and lighters, that works.(till it gose boom, but then there would be less snow) :D

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

i hate it >_< i havent skated in forever! stupid slush... snow.... rain... hail... wind... whatever the hell it decides to do the next day!!! >_< i can hardly run around outside.... so i always come home and sit on the computer... rawr. its getting a little old

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

I'm sick of this fucking ice...I'm a winter person but after it caused about 2.5k in damages to my car thats the last straw

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

school is closed today. its 15 below with the wind chill.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

uh! Sorry to hear that. One day it's nice hear and the next its freezing and raining! I would pray for snow since I guess we are going to get our hottest summer with temps as high as 120 degree F. Wish me luck as my red headed ass is going to be burning up out here in the Valley Of The Sun..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17482979/

SYRACUSE, N.Y. - Fierce wind and biting cold kept youngsters home from school Tuesday in upstate New York and authorities warned against perilous driving conditions already blamed for at least five deaths.The National Weather Service posted a wind chill advisory for northern New York and Vermont, saying the temperature and wind could make it feel like 35 degrees below zero into Tuesday afternoon.

In those conditions, exposed skin can be frostbitten within 15 minutes or less, the weather service warned.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

sweet! XD should have the fest right now! XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Argh, it's -37 here and we still have to go to school.

Snow, ice, rain, it's all good. The cold though, is such a bitch. It's fuckign freezing.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

-15 and they cancel school, no offense but they're a bunch of pussies. Frick I used to have to walk to school in -50 degree temps (back in middle school). Man, I swear everyone outside of the northern Midwestern states would die if they moved to North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, etc because thats the norm temp around here during the winter.

I feel bad you guys are getting hit this hard but frankly I'm happy to see other people are finally finding out what winter is really like.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

-15 and they cancel school, no offense but they're a bunch of pussies. Frick I used to have to walk to school in -50 degree temps (back in middle school). Man, I swear everyone outside of the northern Midwestern states would die if they moved to North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, etc because thats the norm temp around here during the winter.

I feel bad you guys are getting hit this hard but frankly I'm happy to see other people are finally finding out what winter is really like.

One word buddy: Canada. :meh: We might not have invented cold but we sure did perfect it.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17482979/

SYRACUSE, N.Y. - Fierce wind and biting cold kept youngsters home from school Tuesday in upstate New York and authorities warned against perilous driving conditions already blamed for at least five deaths.The National Weather Service posted a wind chill advisory for northern New York and Vermont, saying the temperature and wind could make it feel like 35 degrees below zero into Tuesday afternoon.

In those conditions, exposed skin can be frostbitten within 15 minutes or less, the weather service warned.

Syracuse?! thats an hour away from where I'm stationed... I think more snow got dropped their too than here on wonderful ft. drum....

And Strider I preferred not knowing what real winter is like... I want to go back to my desert! *prays for 100+ weather*

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif

So far I'm disappointed with the whole cold weather/ American winter ... it should get colder damnit.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

if you want it colder goto Maine :P ya bum :P

eppyomega.png

So far I'm disappointed with the whole cold weather/ American winter ... it should get colder damnit.

You want cold, come out to my neck of the woods GG in the dead of winter. You'll freeze your ass of out here though right now you wouldn't, we're warming up out here (and it's pissing me off. I love the cold).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I adore the cold, used to love it when I would wake up and look at the streets filled with snow ... stomping my feet on the way to the station, sliding in my leather office shoes, skidding in my sneakers ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaahh memories.

I'd love to come over your side of the US Strider, make Eppy drive me there X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

march is always a mixed bag around here. we got hit w/ 40's yesterday and ppl were walkin around in t-shirts. we might get 50 today. Oh shit open the lakes :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this