Sign in to follow this  
falling-angel-111

If you don't like teen drama, don't click this.

*sigh* I know I shouldn't post this but I feel like ranting. :P

I'm so tired of guys, they seem so simple, (I love that part, never even get bored of it) but they just have to go and complicate things. >_> Honestly I don't know why guys have to beat around the bush, I mean it's not like coming out and actually saying it would hurt they're self esteem. And even if it did, they have so much of it, it's not like there'd be much damage. -_-;

Basically I'm so tired of being lied to by guys, and the ones that aren't lying to me (as far as I can tell) are just flirts or looking to get laid. I mean there are a lot of nice guys around here, but none of those are interested in me. And I hate the fact that I'm even thinking of dating these guys, but I dunno, it seems hard not to date them, ya know? Like when I'm around guy friends that I havn't had problem with (break ups, fights, had to keep secrets with) it's fun and cool. But then things always end up fucked because of something so stupid. I can deal with a helluva lot with friends, but they just drop our frinedship so easily. It pisses me off, I mean am I really such a horrible person that they don't give a shit about me? And one of my so called friends is telling me that he won't even talk to me anymore if I don't quit smoking. :wtf: Okay I undertsand that he says that for my health, but the fact that he knows I will choose him is so not fair.

And another one of my "friends" (ex as well) just ignores me all week untill sunday and monday. (his days off work) O_O I mean I get it if he's busy and has work on the other days and all. But a simple "hi" passing by wouldn't hurt, I feel so invisible around him till we're drunk. (Am I really that boring when sober? O_O)

Then to top it all off there's this other guy who lives close to me. Sometimes we run into each other and rang out for a bit. Simple and fun, right? No, of course he has to start hanging on me (uhhh flirting I guess you could say, I dunno what you would call that typa thing. lol) and talks about personal stuff. I felt okay about it then, because he's nice and all but why is it that that's all guys do is flirt? I don't mean to sound like a bitch, I'm all for the good times and the bad with friends, but why do guys flirt with girls just for the fun of it? IS IT REALLY THAT FUN? O_O And if they just want ot get laid, please just come out and say it, I don't want to go through that drama again. I mean a good tip off of a guy not really liking me is that I'm fucking hella ugly, which I thought would work to my advantage for once. I mean all the guys I know are hella cute and know it too, so I thought that'd make it easier for me to be friends with them. But I guess guys don't care as long as they think they're gonna get some ass. lol That's so weird.

*sigh* I just hate having to pick the fakes out of the real ones, because it seems like I'm always wrong. And now there is like only two guys that I'm not having problems with. The ones that aren't listed are either mad at me or I dunno just being asses. I so need more girlfriends... *only has one* ^_^;

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

drop all the boys for a while. keep them out of your hair, dont go near them. hang out with your girlfriend for a while =3 spend some quality time with her and im sure it will do you a lot of good. do something fun with her, invite some other girl acquaintances over, have a little party or something. watch a movie, order pizza, stuff like that. just relax with some girls and forget about the boys. or better yet, when the time comes (and im sure it will) bitch about the boys =3 maybe somebody will have some good advice for ya or give ya some good dirt on them lol

and btw... i gave my friend the same exact choice with smoking. its not a good habit and you shouldnt do it at your age period, end of story. to drop your whole entire relationship over something like that is painful for him to do, but he is doing what he thinks is right and really, he is showing how much he cares :P and little miss, drinking isnt a good habit either :P

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

the golden rule when meeting new guys is to lay down the law. I know your expecting them to be open about what they want but sometimes it pays for the girl to just say right off the bat "I don't plan on having sex for (insert amount of years here)". That should help filter out the horn balls XD.

My friend use to have the same problem as you and she just ended up speaking her mind and that ended up solving her issues haha.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

and btw... i gave my friend the same exact choice with smoking. its not a good habit and you shouldnt do it at your age period, end of story. to drop your whole entire relationship over something like that is painful for him to do, but he is doing what he thinks is right and really, he is showing how much he cares :P and little miss, drinking isnt a good habit either :P

Yea, but by using an ultimatum you're setting yourself up to be the loser.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

I love your idea about hanging out with my girlfriend. The only problem with that is that she lives a state away. Basically we grew up together and we still keep in touch and sometimes get to see eachother over summer, but it doesn't look like I will this time. :(

I guess he is showing he cares. :) That's kinda nice, but Wolflord, I don't think he'll be losing this time. But I can't give anything up very easily so it might take time.

I like your idea Goku, it's just I dunno I'd feel weird. Especially if that's not even what they were looking for in the first place, geez that would be weird... "you wanna hang out on sunday?" "Yeah but you're never getting in my pants!!!" *silence*

See? :P

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

I love your idea about hanging out with my girlfriend. The only problem with that is that she lives a state away. Basically we grew up together and we still keep in touch and sometimes get to see eachother over summer, but it doesn't look like I will this time. :(

I guess he is showing he cares. :) That's kinda nice, but Wolflord, I don't think he'll be losing this time. But I can't give anything up very easily so it might take time.

I like your idea Goku, it's just I dunno I'd feel weird. Especially if that's not even what they were looking for in the first place, geez that would be weird... "you wanna hang out on sunday?" "Yeah but you're never getting in my pants!!!" *silence*

See? :P

haha well I didn't mean say it randomly. If any guy is attempting to do something you don't feel good about then say it :P....although that would be funny as hell if you just randomly said it. Id be like your best friend for life just because you said that for no apparent reason haha.

"Hey you wanna go to the mall?" "Ok but im not having sex with you"

HAha

sig.php

im sure he isnt expecting you to drop it that instant, but atleast keep working toward stopping smoking all together.

how so?

By forcing someone to make a decision like that, it puts them on the spot. It instantly makes them hostile and makes it more likely that they'll choose the one that isn't you.

Personally, if someone asks me for something, I'll usually do it. But if they're like "Do it or I won't talk to you again" or whatever, fuck them. I don't really care if they say it because they care about me, they skipped asking and being nice and went right to the worst possible thing.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

well for you its different :P punk. you honestly could give a crap less, but when you give one of your very good friends that kind of decision, its probably because nothing else has worked and you dont know what else could work. so pretty much its like, ya, stop or your going to lose the person you hang out with and talk to everyday. a lot of people cant deal with that

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

GC + Wolflord - Okay well I agree with both of you basically. I mean it kinda depends on whjat it's about, and how you go about it.

X'D Goku I see what you mean now, but it kinda seems like I feel bad after words. If he offers and I say no, I feel bad afterwords, like I wasn't being a good friend or something. And I know friends shouldn't just do whatever the other person says, it's just I feel bad. And well I say this from experience, you know the two guy friends I had that were like being normal and all? Well you can take that down to one. I just have one question: ARE THESE GUYS CRAZY? O_O I mean me and him were just walking around talking and all and once it started getting cold we went to his place. (He's 18 so he lives alone.) I mean when we were talking I kinda felt like it was weird, like some of the questions were out fo place and all, and I just had that weird vibe like he was tense or something. (you know what I'm talking about?) Well anyways to shorten a story, we got to that subject and we didn't end up doing anything and I felt horrible afterwards. Like I let him down or something. I dunno he wasn't forcing it or anything he was being really nice and cool, but I dunno, still feel bad. :(

I dunno, I might just do what I was saying, just go around and say it randomly to all my friends. "Wanna candy bar?" "not if you think that'll get you in my pants" X'D

So now I only know two people who are being normal. One is my girlfriend, and the other is her boyfriend. ^_^:

Oh, I just thought of another thing. I'm like so happy with him though, because atleast he was honest about just wanting to be fucked. He's seen me in a relationship were all the guy was after was sex and I was just being a little dumb ass girl about it. I dunno I feel like I should appologise but he's leaving first thing in the morning, but he'll be back on wendsday. I dunno, I wanna spend time with him right now though, I feel weird.

falloutboy4.jpg

your 14 or 15 right? Why are you even thinking about sex lol? If your not sure about sex then chances are your not ready, give it a few years till you know you want it. It seems you hang around with guys that are older then you. It's to be expected that they want sex from you....its also Illegal since their 18 and your under 16 :P.

You need shirts that have funny sayings on them like "Sorry Boys, no sex till im 18"

or

"No I don't want to have sex with you"

or

"I Wear a chastity belt but she doesn't ---->"

haha

sig.php

1. Some guys are simple like that

2. In this situation you sound nervous. You should be more relax, make a little joke about it (nothing cruel and hurtful to the point of shartered hearts and dreams, ....)

3. Just because a guy is older than you doesn't mean anything

4. Your still young. There is plenty of time for you to do things, when your ready

Well, not all the guys I hang around are older, only two of them are 18 or older, the others are around my age. and actually they really don't seem to care that they're older, I guess they just trust me to keep my mouth shut.

X'D Goku I am so buying that last shirt on your list. ROFL The thing is, sex is like the last thing on my mind when I'm hanging out with the guys, (I mean yeah they're cute and all, but it's really not like that's the first thing that comes to mind.) they're always the ones that bring it up, I mean 90% of the time I'd so much rather just be friends with them than complicating things by dating. From my experience it's very hard to have a boyfriend and have guy friends. Which makes sense, I would be nervous too if I had a boyfriend who only hung out with girls.

I know what you mean MD, I mean I'm really relaxed around guys. Most of the time when I'm nervous, it's because there are girls around. *hides under a rock* (Inless they're tomboys or just really down to earth.) I mean the only time I'm nervous around guys, is when they bring this kinda stuff up, I just don't know what to think, ya know?

I was thinking that maybe I come off like a slut to them, but I dunno. I mean, it's not like I dress up to go hang out or wear something really small. And I damn well know I wasn't flirting with them first. I guess they just think I'm easy. *shrug* Which kinda sucks. >_>

falloutboy4.jpg

haha you like that shirt? I should go make them and sell them. Id be rich huh?

well look at it this way. Not everyone is looking to go out per say. Most of the time they just want to be friends with benefits (this is from a man that knows). So wile your thinking "oh wow he wants to fool around with me but I don't know if i'm ready for a b/f yet" hes probably thinking "I hope she puts out I need some..".

I know thats a bit harsh and yes not all guys are like that but its still wise to keep that in your mind when in the situation.

Trust me you dont have to look like a slut to catch a guys attention when he's horny or thinking dirty XD.

sig.php

Friends with benifits isn't for everyone (teehee!!), meaning it's kinda hard to tell if some one swings that way unless they tell you, I think that's what gokuDX7 means (I think?)

I have a question FA, how much do you hug your guy friend if you do at all? Cause sometimes it gets guys confused and their minds start to wonder while they're figuring a simple little hug out and that is how somethings lead to other things.

Well, like I said, Goku I'm glad when guys say what they really mean. I'm not like asuming that any guy that flirts with me wants to go out. I'm pretty much asuming that he either wants to fuck, or he's just having fun. I'm probably not making much sense in my posts seeing as I'm talking about a lot of different guys at once without and names. lol There's been a couple guys that actually wanted to date me, don't know why though. But as far as I could tell, it wasn't based off sex from the begining.

So anyways, when it comes to the guys, no we don't hug. There's only like two guys that I've ever hugged, and it was because we had dated or something. But on the other hand, we do rough house a lot, or basically you could say they punch, head lock, kick, ect me. Which is, uh painful. Just a little note to all the guys out there, you're a lot stronger than you think. >_> I might give Nick a hug before he leaves though, I'm gonna miss him. :(

falloutboy4.jpg

Sign in to follow this