Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Music for AMV's

unbelievable ... I have an entire arsenal of music

probably close to 40g
and can't pick a single song for a video -_-;

So far (mind you I just started bothering w/ amv's Wed) I've used Saving Me - cuz everybody else has. Far Away cuz I luv Ichigo x Rukia. The Boys are Back just fit Galley La. Ditty for Daddy worked well for Nami x Ussop fleeing in terror. One of Us was a nice jab at religion (as in if god was 1 of us we'd all be dead) :look:

Most of the music I listen to on a regular basis isn't American. There isn't much singing either; chanting yes, singing no ^_^; I also have no desire to rehash the same ol' tired ass songs everyone else has done -_-;

yarg, any suggestions?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Depends on the type of mood you want to set with the AMV, and if it will fit with the particular show or what ever your making it too.

i have a version of "mad world" (most people know it from Donnie darko) by a group called "Brain Claw" can be used to great potental for something.

another song by a group called I' Parasite, called "spoke"

she want's revenge, the song "tear you apart" can for sure be used for something.

let's see... im sure there's some other things around here i have.

Die form, is a good mood setting band. sounds like opera/gothic/techno music.

Powerman 5000, is good for action. mainly gundam and dragonball though.

and there's a new Rob zombie type band(one of the member's of White zombie) called ehh, i think it's "Scum of the earth"

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Guest MagicOPromotion

I started listening to Away from the sun by 3 Doors Down during Looking for the Sun But generally Im reading somewhere too loud to listen to music. Either the tvs on in the background or Im at school surrounded by screamin people.

Sign in to follow this