Sign in to follow this  
Hell_Cat_18

Gawd Finally...

I know these aren't terrific, but I'm trying desperatly *and I stess the desperatly part* to get used to Adobe Photoshop. It's a pain in the ass, since my CD Drive bit the dust, I've been stuck with this program instead of the one I've always used in the past. Well, I've been sigless for the last two months, and finally decided to try and use Adobe. Here's what I managed to scrap out, though like I said, they kinda suck. Oh, and I couldn't decide which background I liked best, so I made a couple diffrent ones. *shrugs*

khtv3.jpg

kh2aax7.jpg

kh2bzn5.jpg

kh2cue0.jpg

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

I like the second one the best. The background for it is nice and calm to go with the serene picture of the two of them together.. (if not for the look on Sora's face), the other backgrounds seem to chaotic for the pic. Maybe if you used those backgrounds along with a source pic of Sora in a battle stance or something, it'd look pretty sweet. Good sigs for just starting with a new program.

btw, if you right click a layer and click "Blending Options" you'll bring up the menu to add all kinds of effects your layers or selections, these really work great for text effects too. You can set a text outline, emboss, drop shadow, etc. etc. Alot of text customization with it. Its also good for throwing background lighting effects on source images, etc. Give it a whirl, once you get used to it you'll see the power of photoshop. Oh, and download some good filters like KPT effects. If you have that, you can flatten an image, run the equalizer effect an really improve the overall image quality with the right amount of tweaking.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Thanx for the tips Sledge, I'll definatly have to try them out. Hopefully I'll be getting a new CD Drive in a week or two and I'll be back using my old program. I think I'm still going to mess around with this one for a bit though. :happy:

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

i agree with sledge that the second one is good except for the look on sora's face. i really like the 3rd one too. photoshop takes some getting used to =/ i think theres all sorts of features you just have to sort of find one day to know theyre even there ^_^;

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Sign in to follow this