Sign in to follow this  
Hell_Cat_18

Resident Evil: Extinction

Finally! I saw the teaser for it when I went to see Ghost Rider. I was begining to think that they had dropped the project all together, but nope! However, the series was supposed to be a four part deal, but on the official website Sony has annouced that this is the third and "final" instalment in the series.

On the up hand though, it looks to be absolutly amazing and with Milla coming back to play Alice, you know it's going to kick some zombie ass! ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil:_Extinction

^Some more information about the characters, setting and plot. :SPOILERS:

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/residentevilextinction/index.html

^The official site, but there's not much too it yet. However you can view the teaser, and get a quick synopsis of the plot.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Eh, trailer didn't show enough to get me hyped about it. I liked the first one (scared the living crap out of me that night after seeing it) but I didn't like the second movie (wasn't really that good). I'll still see this one but I doubt it'll be as good as the first one.

If you read the wiki entry you provided Extinction takes place six years after the events of the second movie after the a huge outbreak of the T-virus, one that couldn't be stopped.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

The first movie was decent, but the second was was horrible X'D haha ... I haven't seen the trailer to this new one though ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Okay, but that's like the ONLY one in the history of movies. Most generally the second movie in trilogies is the worst...like The Matrix series for instance, and even in games like the Devil May Cry trilogy.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Off Topic:

oh, and bill and ted's bogus journey. :look: I liked it.. -_-

Cobra 1:i don't even think of that movie, when i think of sequal's, it gose more in to my "Movie's that plain rock" list.

this resident evil looks better then the second one did so far. and i normally don't care for movies set in desert setting's, but with the new resident evil 5 coming up, i would be surpirsed they didn't choose this setting.

and another off topic thing.

anyone who watched the friday the 13'th movies, may think the first one is the best. but everyone remember's the sequal's! and not just cause's there's 8 of em(not including Freddy VS Jason, which was awesome), but because everyone loves Jason :P

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour