Vincent

Bleach

new anime--highly reccomended ^_^ up to episode 7 is released now on bittorrent. really interesting story about a boy that can see and interact with ghosts and because of an incident in the first episode he becomes a "substitute death god" seriously. go check it out. it's called Bleach.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

I think we'll be watchin this series next.

Looks like it might just kick ass.

Epyy knows what I like ;) I'll trust his judgement on this one

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I watched the anime of bleach and.... it was.... SO COOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL! I really really really advice you to watch it!!!! It's great!!! You can learn many things from it... and the quotes! so inspiring!!! I LOVE BLEACH!!!!!!!!!! XD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

~ore ga teme o bukkorosu... ~

I saw the first 3-4 episodes ... I think the last episode I watched was when one of his pals who's really tall n huge helps the bird out (if I remember correct). Now the series has over 95 episodes.

Wonder how this anime is, is it worth getting ? Are there lotsa fillers like Naruto ?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Its currently in a filler arc right now, but unlike Naruto's constant random filler eps, the entire Bleach filler is one long story line and its not that bad.

Its definitely worth getting. Once you get to around episode 10 or 11 the series really starts to pick up and stays strong until around ep 70 or 80 something where the filler starts. And the fight scenes rival those of Naruto and Yu Yu Hakusho. :D

I always joke and say that Bleach is like Naruto except everyone is dead. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Its currently in a filler arc right now, but unlike Naruto's constant random filler eps, the entire Bleach filler is one long story line and its not that bad.

Its definitely worth getting. Once you get to around episode 10 or 11 the series really starts to pick up and stays strong until around ep 70 or 80 something where the filler starts. And the fight scenes rival those of Naruto and Yu Yu Hakusho. :D

I always joke and say that Bleach is like Naruto except everyone is dead. :P

Sounds pretty cool and the cast, from what I remember, seemed pretty memorable. I'm also watching YYH right now and the tournament is going on, think they're in the semi-finals hehe.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I came in at the fifth episode and I read some of the manga, but so far it looks pretty cool, I may end up hooked if the story keeps going so well

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

Bleach is really good, but the latest episodes that have been coming out have been pretty shitty quality. I haven't seen the last 2 episodes that resume the manga story line tho. I'm hoping the quality and animation have been brought back up to grade.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

From what episode to what is the filler? I'll skip that entirely then X'D. Right now I'm at 50, put 51 to 63 on download.