Ladywriter

Finally New Naruto!

its about damn time :P

interisting how they jumped way ahead for the intro before backing up to follow the story line. Guess they just Had to show Sasuke :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

that was an excellent episode. :D finally! Naruto and the rest grew 2 feet in height. X'D the filler was so fucking long, they renamed the series to Naruto: Shipuuden and started off at episode one. ^__^ Its a shame they skipped Kakashi Gaiden, but its alright.. they ended the episode with Sasori and the invasion of Sand! :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I was wondering what the Shippuuden meant -__- *set it up for download*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It was a good change but I think they could have done better on the video part. I still like the last opening way better though. I agree with you 100% on the sound effects and music in the background. It sounds so much better now. I don't get that sense that I'm watching a kids show anymore.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Hmmmmmmmm ... the beginning where they're running through the hallway sort of reminded me of the time the 4rd Hokage was running through a similar hallway only to find Oro-sama performing some hidden jutsu, the same time the 3rd let Oro-sama escape!

Notice, how the long scarf on Konomaharu resembles the 3rds battle armor looooooooong cloth ^_^ ... Naruto has lost some of this humor, but it's too early to deduce that. Sakura's new look ... meh, she's too covered X'D. Shikamaru looks impressive though ... new thin tall Kazekage o_0

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Episode 5 and I'm a little concerned ...

Gaara is awesome+powerful, which's good. But look at where Naruto is and what he's been able to do against Kakashi, nowhere in comparison. I thought it was a joke for Kakashi to even use his Sharingan against the duo hehe ... or mainly - get tired. It was a nice contrast to see Gaara battle an Akatsuki member with some comfort versus Naruto's effort to get the bell hahaha. Errrrmmm ok :P ... I mean I laughed a bit when Tsunade complimented those guys X'D

So far, the background score/theme's been disappointing.

yeah well gaara has always been vastly overpowered...buuuut :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Not really, actually everyone looks older from the Sand ninja's to Konoha's ninja's ^_^

its too bad the time skip was only 2 years. they would have been better off handling the situation as adults instead of kids trapped in the throws of puberty

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

its too bad the time skip was only 2 years. they would have been better off handling the situation as adults instead of kids trapped in the throws of puberty

awww and do away with the anime cliche that only teenagers are capable of saving the world? ;)

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

So true. X'D

ha ha to lady, maybe they look the same cause i don't pay attention idk. naruto its veryy apperent that he had changed.

One of the first episodes of Naruto Shippuden actually had cut scene specials showing the height/body/costume differences of the main characters after the time skip. All the kids grew like 1 to 2 feet in height. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg