Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

he needs to wrap up this fight and all the HM shit already -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Did you see the little sentence at the bottom right of the last page? It went something like.. "Now somebody else shows up where Ichigo and the group are at, what are their evil plans!?" -_-

Well, as long as some sort of plot is actually revealed I'll be happy.. But if its more like: "Oh, you beat Noittra, you must be good.. *draws sword*" I'll be pissed.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

eh... at least that fight is over....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

If they're attacking the town....wont that be immediatly followed by the winter war against soul society?

so...what? Its just going to be one fight after another with the occasional couple pages of nothing really important thrown in there straight thru to the end?

I would think/hope that Urahara and the Vizards wouldn't just sit back and let Aizen have his way.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

ya would think that the ppl that live there might get off their ass ne? -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

yeah, I don't think they're telling us everything that happened up in Karakura with Urahara. No doubt they'll be some surprises next time.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

At least a bit of plot was finally revealed. :P but did he even need to capture orihime or use her powers for the hyongku (sp?)? Aizen didn't know any captains would even come to heuco mundo.. which means he set up this elaborate 'misdirection' and lost multiple arrancars just for the sole purpose of luring ichigo to HM just to get him stuck there? He actually believes that Ichigo was that much more of threat than all the other captains in all of soul society that he would go to such measures just to ensure ichigo wouldn't be there to stop his assault? O_O

If anything, them now attacking Karakura town seems like the biggest misdirection of all. With some of the captains trapped in HM and the rest in Karakura town, soul society is pretty much defenceless. Hell, Aizen alone could take soul society single handedly with not a single captain there left to defend it.

At least a bit of plot was finally revealed. :P but did he even need to capture orihime or use her powers for the hyongku (sp?)? Aizen didn't know any captains would even come to heuco mundo.. which means he set up this elaborate 'misdirection' and lost multiple arrancars just for the sole purpose of luring ichigo to HM just to get him stuck there? He actually believes that Ichigo was that much more of threat than all the other captains in all of soul society that he would go to such measures just to ensure ichigo wouldn't be there to stop his assault? O_O

If anything, them now attacking Karakura town seems like the biggest misdirection of all. With some of the captains trapped in HM and the rest in Karakura town, soul society is pretty much defenceless. Hell, Aizen alone could take soul society single handedly with not a single captain there left to defend it.

ya I was thinking the same thing about Orihime. Why did he even need her lol? Well we all know shes gonna reject Aizen ever sealing them in and then their all gonna be free from HM lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

do you think he'll bring the series to an end after this winter war shit?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Honestly I hope not, as much as I hate the way the story's been going I still want to learn more about SS, the realm above it (ie. the king place), Ichigo's dad, and the rest of the characters that we know next to nothing about, Ichigo's mask and dark side, the vizards, romance. There's so much that hasn't even been touched on that it would be crazy to end it now. At least thats my opinion. Personally if he did end it, I think it would be a sucky way to end such a long and somewhat interesting story.

Aizen and his crew die.

OMG Ichigo saved us yet again!

*Everyone has a party*

*end of manga*

:P thats not how I would want the manga to end.

sig.php

he just had to find a way to drag on the fights even longer -_-

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

This was probably one of most revealing chapters released in the past year. But why did he call it chapter -108? This time the chapter is actually relevant to the ongoing plot. To think that all of (at least most of) the vizards where captains and/or high ranking shinigami. Seeing as Urahara was one of the captains during the same time as the vizards were, I'm assuming they probably all left at the same time when some major turning point happened in soul society. O_O

And get that.. Royal Guard. A level above captain. If they are that strong, where the hell do they reside, upper soul society? A plane of existence above Rukongai and Sereretai (sp?)? If they are all that powerful, why don't they involve themselves with all the current crap thats going on now? Especially since Aizen even knows of their existence?

I'm hoping next week will be chapter -109, because I would rather read more about this than constant never ending battles.

Seeing how this is set 100 years back, Urahara wasn't captain for more than a year at most before his exile. Seeing how he was exiled 100 years earlier during the Soul Society arc,which would mean that during that brief time as captain he would have created the Hogyoku and made the first set of Vaizards IE Shinji and the crew. Aizen also looks like he may have helped Urahara creat the Hogyoku but because of some bad blood Ura might have taken with him to Earth.

THat would explain how Aizen knows how to use it... But what of Ichigo's dad... How does he fit into this?

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

That could explain why they where all exiled to the living world. Aizen might have helped make it and then back stabbed Urahara in order to try and get the Hogyoku but Urahara sealed it off so he couldn't.

I almost wonder if Ichigo's dad was a royal guard. He might have gotten promoted at some point from being captain to Royal Guard and then left with Urahara for some reason.

sig.php