Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

That was pretty good. Do you think pesche and dondo-chaka are espada level guys too? they've always been with nell and they suffered a devestating attack to their masks too. maybe now they'll kick some ass but in a more comedic fashion? :P

from the looks of the last chapter Id expect so. Although I cant see it being anything other then comedy lol. I really want to get away from these two fights and move on to something else :P.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

well by the time these two fights are over with it'll be winter and the assault on soul society will start up. they still have what, 10ish main arrancars left? if you thought these two fights were long, wait until he starts 10 up at once and flashes to all of them completely randomly over the span of two or three volumes. :P

*knocks on wood and hopes to god this doesn't actually happen*

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

well by the time these two fights are over with it'll be winter and the assault on soul society will start up. they still have what, 10ish main arrancars left? if you thought these two fights were long, wait until he starts 10 up at once and flashes to all of them completely randomly over the span of two or three volumes. :P

*knocks on wood and hopes to god this doesn't actually happen*

anythings better then the current fights that are going on.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Her fully released form was probably the best of all the hollows I've seen yet. Of course she still had huge breasts in her released form and bestiality bleach hentai will most likely hit the web soon, overall I was pleased with her appearance. :P goat/centaur nell is much better than jackal grimjaw.

and yeah, nell is totally screwed now. :\

btw, that pesche fight was the funniest damn thing i have seen in bleach in the longest time. *jumps at enemy whipping out black hallow penis* ROTFLMAO! X'D that guy must have thought he was about to jizz on him as an attack! :spit:

whats really sad is we've heard nothing about Rukia or Chad in months -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Finally! Thank god. Now that Kenpachi is there to save Ichigo's ass, I bet a couple more captains will be there for Rukia and Chad. ^__^

I bet Kenpachi will tear everyone a new asshole and then maybe (now that most people will have forgotten about Ulquiorra because it was three months ago) Ulquiorra will break out of that box thing Grimjaw got him trapped in and then we'll have a helluva fight with Kenpachi/Ulquiorra. ^_____^ Not that I'm all that interested in seeing even more fights, but if they could at least show a fight thats not constantly flipping back and forth with power increases I'll probably be content.

I hope this gets them out of HM I'm getting really sick of this arc. It was pretty obvious they were gonna have to have help or everyone would be dead meat.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

the Kanpachi fight will destroy 1/2 of Los Noches so that fight will be last ne? X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

It seemed pretty obvious Byuakuya would win, but it was still a decent fight. it was kind of annoying tho, right when that hollow started talking about shinigamis and hollows and hinting at maybe revealing a hollow's perspective... Byuakuya kills him and any chance at expanding the plot. -_-