Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

I was doing some thinking and the Primera must be in a class all his own? He is the only Espada that was so powerful he had to split into two sentient beings in order to seal his power instead of a lifeless blade,

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I was doing some thinking and the Primera must be in a class all his own? He is the only Espada that was so powerful he had to split into two sentient beings in order to seal his power instead of a lifeless blade,

He and Ulquiarra seem to have been the only Vasto Lorde Arrancar

he needs to show his power in his released form, Ulq was a Vasto Lorde (second release) im sure the Primera is as well, kinda confused about Yammy and what his level of power is.

of course, I could be wrong and none of the Espada are Vasto Lorde, and they're all just puppets to wear down the captains so that the true Vasto Lordes can mop up. the way Toshiro put em, they were above captains level of power. so far, none of the Espada have been like that (Ulquiarra's second release seems to have been) I wanna see what the Primera can do.

Edited by Khellendross

Khellv2.jpg

I think the Vasto Lorde's will appear after the Captains finish up with the Espada. Just when they think they won Aizen rolls out the big guns, which would end up fighting the Vaizard's. Once the Vaizard's win after losing like 1 or 2 of their members Soul Society will see them as valued allies and appoint, Shinji, Love, and Kensei their positions as captains seeing as how the other former captain Vaizard's died fighting the Vasto Lorde's.

Just what I think might happen.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I think Aizen won't bust out his vastro lorde arrancar until he opens the path to the king's court or whatever its called. Because then the Royal Guard will be there and should easily own all espadas shown up to this point because the royal guard is supposed to be a class above captain like captain is above seated officers or even grunts.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

And just like that, pretty much every Espada is completely revived (or at least enough to have an exact matchup in numbers with the vizards). I'm already guessing the fat vizard with the Orihime powers will fight the skeleton death guy because of their opposite power match up of death/decay and life/restoration.

btw, I have a feeling that the two captains that were fighting the primera guy are probably like the primera themselves. Watch their bankai actually involve each other in some kind of double bankai super saiyain 4 fusion.

looks like all the captains strongest attacks didnt do shit,

... this fight will last until we colonize the moon ..

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

thats why I only read it once a month

I'm not missing anything -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

So am I the only one excited to see Shinji? Also, wtf happened? Wonder Weiss showed up freed everyone with that crazy ass hollow. Funniest thing ever, Kira telling wolf guy to go help, as if he can make a difference. He's the worst Captain IMO.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

We're not on your side! We're just against Aizen! *Goes off to kill gillians, while the Espada and Aizen watch*

"We're not on your side! We're just against Aizen! We're on Ichigo's side" :). These past two chapters have been good. I'm pretty surprised how good it's gotten compared to the crap show it was several chapters ago when they where having 1 vs 1 fights.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Yeah, but still all the espada and everyone else watch as the gillians are attacked. You'd think it would all be a battle royal. But the majority of the characters all sit around watching everyone else and having dialogue like its a turned based battle system/rpg.

Yeah, but still all the espada and everyone else watch as the gillians are attacked. You'd think it would all be a battle royal. But the majority of the characters all sit around watching everyone else and having dialogue like its a turned based battle system/rpg.

True, I have a feeling once the battle really starts it's going to go back to 1vs1 again :(.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Thats what I'm worried about. And did you notice that Aizen wasn't the least bit worried? He knows his power far exceeds even the vizards. Hes going to bust out astro lorde espada or even something more powerful than espada class altogether because Aizen already knows about the elite royal guard is obviously powerful enough to think him and his trump cards can take out everyone and kill the king. So I'm sure he has some real super power guys on his side or maybe Aizen himself will bust out his own vizard powers and own everyone, but save his bankai 3 & 4 abilities for the more serious fights.

*shrugs* I'm guessing hes probably been that powerful from the get go. If anything, he used that 'hogonku' wtfever its called ball in a box device he used to create espadas on himself to make himself even more powerful. But if he did that, then he would have mask/vizard powers just as the espadas have sword/shinigami powers.

I assume Aizen got powerful in the time it took from when he "killed" shinji til now. Aizen couldn't take Shinji or the others on. It's prolly an illusion that Shinji is attacking but I do believe Shinji is one of the more powerful characters on the show. Might be stronger than the twin blade guys.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Its about f*cking time everyone is starting to actually fight each other instead of sitting on the sidelines watching everyone do one on one battles. If any of these characters want to actually take this fight seriously they should all be going all-out and teaming up to straight up kill everyone else in their paths.