Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

I just wonder if there is any real point to this back story or if he realized ppl were getting sick of constant battles and he needed to break things up -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

And get that.. Royal Guard. A level above captain. If they are that strong, where the hell do they reside, upper soul society? A plane of existence above Rukongai and Sereretai (sp?)? If they are all that powerful, why don't they involve themselves with all the current crap thats going on now? Especially since Aizen even knows of their existence?

I wonder what their powers would be along the lines of? Stronger or weaker than Yamamoto?

Khellv2.jpg

well this chapter was a little more insightful. I'm a bit confused about the chapter numbers now. 108, 107....does this mean its going to go all the way down to chapter 0 lol?

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

probably.

Since the vizards were previously ranked officers in SS hopefully this side track will explain how/why they left and how they went from shinigami to vizard.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I hate how they portrayed Urahara. Sure he has a bit of a funny side, but his character's origins make him look weak. I can't stand the chapter's numbering. -_-

I agree, I'm hopping it's just a putt on though. Meaning he's just acting weird to hind his true power.

I'm also not to happy with the chapter numbers.

sig.php

i think he's manner is all an act for now. when he's redecorating his office he already shows his confidence. do you think urahara had something to do with the current captains turning into vizards? it's always the same technique when he's learning bankai or gaining control of his hollow--the first time done with urahara and the second with the vizards so it seems to me that there's some shared knowledge/history.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

...will we ever see Urahara's banki? :cussing:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I must suspect that Urahara is working toward taking all of the imprisoned shinigami and turning them into something "safe" to let go free. Rukia's gigai was a big f'n deal back in the beginning wasn't it? Hopefully we'll actually see some of his work and I suspect we'll be seein Ichigo's pops any ch now

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

wow Gin hasn't changed at all lol. I wonder how someone like him could even be considered a shinsingami (sp?). We got to see Rukia's old sempi, which got be off guard for some reason.

sig.php

Yeah.. I hope these chapters are going somewhere in relation to the plot tho. Byuakua when he was younger... but I could have sworn he said something to Ichigo about needing at least a hundred years to obtaining bankai and then perfecting it or something. I remember it made it sound as if Byuakua was hundreds upon hundreds of years old. But if all this took place only a hundred years ago.. I dunno. maybe its a slower growth rate in soul society and that young byuakua was already at least 50 to 100 years old.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Yeah.. I hope these chapters are going somewhere in relation to the plot tho. Byuakua when he was younger... but I could have sworn he said something to Ichigo about needing at least a hundred years to obtaining bankai and then perfecting it or something. I remember it made it sound as if Byuakua was hundreds upon hundreds of years old. But if all this took place only a hundred years ago.. I dunno. maybe its a slower growth rate in soul society and that young byuakua was already at least 50 to 100 years old.

I think so too. From the looks of it, he was already pretty strong in that chapter which makes me think hes been there for a pretty long time.

You know the funny thing is, the old general hasn't changed at all in appearance. Did you notice that lol? I wonder if he ages at all.

sig.php

I hate to be a turd shit but I didn't really care for the last chapter. I found it annoying and boring :sulkoff:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i thought it was kisuke doing his experiments at first but now I'm not so sure

I thought it was Mayuri Kurotsuchi at first but then I got thinking why would he still have his job in the future if he took part in killing a large number of allies.

I'm guessing the person behind it is someone we know really well in present day Bleach that hasn't been shown yet in the past chapter ark.

sig.php