Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

Was thinking last night about the reason Aizen wanted the Vasto Lordes. Seems Aizen, Gin, and Tosen have masks. The stronger hollows that they kill, the stronger their masks become (guessing on that part, but Ichigo's mask seems to be following the same direction).

The Vasto Lordes were never to become espada, they were fuel.

Khellv2.jpg

Ah, thats a good theory. Thats like when Grimjaw talked about eating other hollows to gain more power. Maybe now that everyone is espada or vizards, the eating part isn't necessary anymore, just the fighting and winning... like sayians from DBZ. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

of they do, Bleach uses a leveling system over abilities like DBZ,

If ichigo gets any boost in power tht makes you thin, he will kick ass, the enemy will have more to force him to yet again gain power never seen before like how his previous power was meant to be

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I'm still waiting for someone to bust out a Bankai 2...

and then someone will say:

"I've been holding this back because I only knew of three other people who could do a second level bankai, but apparently you think you're special... BANKAI 2!!!"

*the three other shinijami the guy mentioned bust out their bankai 2s!!!*

And then Ichigo will bust out an evolved hollow mask/bankai 3 combo. :P

Actually since Tosen showed his Ressurection. Im thinking the Hollowfied Ichigo that busted up Ulquiorra is actually his Ressurection. Bankai + Ressurection <.<;

That would make sense... but what doesn't make sense now is the following:

Shinigami + hollow power up levels:

1) shinigami with hollow mask => Vizard = short term power up.

2) Vizard resurrection => No sword, full hollow form apparently more powerful than their bankai or regular shinigami powers.

So if thats the case then what about hollows?

Hollow + shinigami power up levels:

1) Hollow with shinigami sword => Espada = restricted power to maintain human form.

BUT! If vizards can now use resurrections more powerful than their bankais, then hollows should be able to do bankais that are more powerful than their own resurrections. Which means:

2) Hollow releases bankai with all that restricted power... instead of releasing all power into resurrection form, all their power would then be released into a shinigami bankai ability.

Sledge I think your reading to far into their power levels haha.

Last chapter was weird though. What's his name (the blind guy) went vizard and then when full hollow. That seems more like a downgrade to me....I guess that would explain him losing haha.

I have a feeling Vizard + Bankai (Vizkai for short) is the highest level a normal shinigami could currently get without it turning into a downgrade like blind guy did. I'm sure something new will show it's face soon like Sledge has been hoping for (Bankai 2?). Ichigo seems to be the exception to the rule though since he can now, technically, go full hollow only without the weakness.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

A vizard ressurection isn't like the espadas. The only Vastro Lorde within the espada was Ulquiorra, who had a secondary ressurection, kind of like a hollow bankai.

Ichigo's hollow has been devouring the souls of all those hollows that he's defeated so far, possibly making him a vastro lorde class as well. Meaning it may not be long before ichigo can use his ressurection at will.

Tosen's Ressurection though was very sloppy. It had great power, far greater than his Vizard form, but as soon as he gained the ability to see, he lost his other honed senses. His sight was his downfall.

Khellv2.jpg

Tosen's Ressurection though was very sloppy. It had great power, far greater than his Vizard form, but as soon as he gained the ability to see, he lost his other honed senses. His sight was his downfall.

Which will most undoubtedly happen to the rest that have this power. The hollow form will probably give them whatever it is they've been craving all their life and when that happens it will either be a major downfall or make them go crazy.

sig.php

Sledge I think your reading to far into their power levels haha.

Last chapter was weird though. What's his name (the blind guy) went vizard and then when full hollow. That seems more like a downgrade to me....I guess that would explain him losing haha.

It looked like a downgrade, but he was able to instant defeat that captain's bankai in a single hit. It looked like a pretty big upgrade to me... but then again, he could have probably done that in his vizard form tho.

A vizard ressurection isn't like the espadas. The only Vastro Lorde within the espada was Ulquiorra, who had a secondary ressurection, kind of like a hollow bankai.

Ichigo's hollow has been devouring the souls of all those hollows that he's defeated so far, possibly making him a vastro lorde class as well. Meaning it may not be long before ichigo can use his ressurection at will.

I don't think that was a hollow bankai. Think of it as his second release... just like we'll soon see the shinigami's Bankai 2. ;)

Which will most undoubtedly happen to the rest that have this power. The hollow form will probably give them whatever it is they've been craving all their life and when that happens it will either be a major downfall or make them go crazy.

You're probably on to something there. Ichigo and Grimjaw are seemed obsessed with power... and now that Ichigo went full hollow his power was practically uncontrollable which would be his downfall. Against someone of equal power he wouldn't stand a chance because his hollow form would only fight on instinct and not tactics. But then again, I still think Ichigo will eventually become god in this series, so no boundaries could possibly hold him back. X'D

as Aizen is the final boss for a lack of better words, this is probably the last fight in the series

as opposed to aizen running away only to fight all the captains again another day

so if they defeat Aizen, what will happen then?

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I doubt they'll beat Aizen. Or if they somehow do, he'll die and instant revive himself as an ultimate hollow/vizard or something. Either that or someone even more powerful was working with him and then he'll reveal himself and own everyone. What I don't understand is why Aizen can't just reveal his sword technique to Icihigo and if everyone else has already seen his move and can't possibly defeat him, then why can't Aizen just release his sword and instant defeat everyone there? O_O

You're probably on to something there. Ichigo and Grimjaw are seemed obsessed with power... and now that Ichigo went full hollow his power was practically uncontrollable which would be his downfall. Against someone of equal power he wouldn't stand a chance because his hollow form would only fight on instinct and not tactics. But then again, I still think Ichigo will eventually become god in this series, so no boundaries could possibly hold him back. X'D

ya, I've been thinking Ichigo was special from the beginning. I would not be surprised if he turns out to me at god level by the end of the story but wishes to continue living in his little town with his friends and Rukia :P.

I'm getting the same feelings as you guys. This ark feels like the last.

sig.php

I still think Aizen (or somebody else) will own everyone somehow. What if they defeat Aizen, then its over.... but he's already laid the foreshadowing down about the King's Guard (or whatever they're called), they're the equivilant of the Hollow's Vastro Lords and they make the captains look like pussies. I wouldn't be surprised if Aizen is a guard class considering how all the captains are weak to him. I actually want to see Aizen win so we can get some different characters in the mix... because if he unlocks the path to upper soul society, I wouldn't be surprised if other powerful vastro lordes would spring out of hiding now that a path to powerful shinigami were open... or maybe that key Aizen wants so bad doesn't just unlock the path to God/the king but also to the ultimate Hueco Mundo (aka HELL). :P

I still think Aizen (or somebody else) will own everyone somehow. What if they defeat Aizen, then its over.... but he's already laid the foreshadowing down about the King's Guard (or whatever they're called), they're the equivilant of the Hollow's Vastro Lords and they make the captains look like pussies. I wouldn't be surprised if Aizen is a guard class considering how all the captains are weak to him. I actually want to see Aizen win so we can get some different characters in the mix... because if he unlocks the path to upper soul society, I wouldn't be surprised if other powerful vastro lordes would spring out of hiding now that a path to powerful shinigami were open... or maybe that key Aizen wants so bad doesn't just unlock the path to God/the king but also to the ultimate Hueco Mundo (aka HELL). :P

Oh god another 3 years of introducing new characters and major power ups :S. Not sure how much more I can take of this. I just want to see what's past the door and that's it lol.

sig.php