Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

Maybe we'll see him sometime in 2010. :P

I don't understand Senshui at all. He likes to do surprise attacks and kill someone instantly, but he tells the guy all about his power so he'll know how to defend himself against it. wtf.

I hope we dont see him until then!

I think it's bedause Senshui's an honest man. I mean he doesn't look like the type that wants an easy win, like when he fought Chad and how he doesn't wanna go Bankai even though the Primera released his full powers.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Looks like all the espada arrancars have been defeated. So will Aizen own everyone all by himself now? Or will he bust out some vasto lorde arrancars that will own everyone? Maybe he'll just bring out one new guy that will take out all the shinijami because they are all nothing compared to the ultra power that is Aizen and his main top guys.. and then the royal guard will be that much more powerful themselves... but if thats the case, why even bother with the espada at all and just but out an overwhelming force to just instant own everyone thats currently there? I wonder how it'll play out.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I have a feeling the manga will show Ichigo flying down some building and join everyone else fighting Yammy, then a couple more chapters of hueco mundo pillars, then Urahara will show up, instant own that downsyndrome hollow arrancar, open a portal to HM and then Ichigo and everyone will pop thru the hole just in time to see everyone's crippled bodies everywhere and his hometown completely destroyed and Aizen nowhere to be found because he already made the kings key and left to an even bigger fight.

And then Orihime will pull a Pain move from Naruto and revive everyone.

All of that better not happen. -_-

I have a feeling the manga will show Ichigo flying down some building and join everyone else fighting Yammy, then a couple more chapters of hueco mundo pillars, then Urahara will show up, instant own that downsyndrome hollow arrancar, open a portal to HM and then Ichigo and everyone will pop thru the hole just in time to see everyone's crippled bodies everywhere and his hometown completely destroyed and Aizen nowhere to be found because he already made the kings key and left to an even bigger fight.

And then Orihime will pull a Pain move from Naruto and revive everyone.

All of that better not happen. -_-

Tite Kubo says "Thanks for the storyline help Sledge!"

>.>

Khellv2.jpg

Do you guys think that Aizen can actually beat everyone there? Him and his 2 other Captains? Cause I am pretty sure that Kensei is going to kill Wonder Weiss, he's going to be the first Vizard to use Bankai in conjunction with his Hollow mask, and WW goes down from there.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

i missed a chunk of bleach, why is aizen so powerful, what's his motivation, and what the hell does he want?

Q) Why is aizen so powerful?

A) It's never explained.

Q) What's his motivation?

A) To get the kings key...which we have no idea what it really does.

Q) What the hell does he want?

A) Apparently to destroy Soul society, the living realm, and Huco mundo.

The overall plot is stupid. This arc has been nothing but a DBZ like power show.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Q) Why is aizen so powerful?

A) It's never explained.

Q) What's his motivation?

A) To get the kings key...which we have no idea what it really does.

Q) What the hell does he want?

A) Apparently to destroy Soul society, the living realm, and Huco mundo.

The overall plot is stupid. This arc has been nothing but a DBZ like power show.

Doesn't the Kings key open up the realm of the King of Soul Society?

And I thought he wanted to be the King?

Yeah this arc fails compared to the Soul Society one.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

We don't actually know what's beyond Soul Society [ame=http://forums.ancientclan.com/member.php?u=474]Ancient Clan Forums - View Profile: Kuwabara@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: Kuwabara</title>@@AMEPARAM@@Kuwabara[/ame]. There could be a single king or there could be a whole other realm similar to Soul Society. All we know is Aizen wants the key that supposedly opens something beyond SS. Aizen's motivation for getting the key is somewhat of a mystery. He was a king in hucomundo, he has enough power to destroy almost anyone in SS, he could kill a human in a second...being a king isn't really anything that would benefit him. I'd say he just wants to kill everyone and reform the 3 levels to his liking.

sig.php

So Ichigo was never exposed to Aizen's sword hypnosis move before? And Ichigo can fight Aizen as long as he doesn't get affected by his sword's ability? Which means that Ichigo has to fight Aizen with a blindfold on, because just looking in Aizen's general direction is all Aizen really needs to affect people? :confused:

So Ichigo was never exposed to Aizen's sword hypnosis move before? And Ichigo can fight Aizen as long as he doesn't get affected by his sword's ability? Which means that Ichigo has to fight Aizen with a blindfold on, because just looking in Aizen's general direction is all Aizen really needs to affect people? :confused:

I believe it's the sword, not himself. His swords "clone" appearance is noticeably different. If Ichigo see's the sword clone then apparently he's lost but since he hasn't already he's still good to go. It's kind of like how in Naruto you cant look at the eyes of Itachi or Sasuke :P.

sig.php

Ah. But do you think Ichigo could fight him with a blindfold on? O_O

I bet Ichigo's power has doubled since he fought against Ulquiorra... Its like his hollow form keeps getting experience from every fight and that fight with Ulquiorra was like a final fantasy character winning a boss fight. I bet he got another level up. :P

No idea how he's gonna fight without looking at the clone.

And ya, there's no doubt that he got a major level up. The thing I find interesting is he cant use his mask now. Is it due to his power being only half there or is it simply because his hollow half is pissed and doesn't want to help him now? I think that's gonna play a role in a future chapter. He'll go to pull his mask again and it wont show up causing him to get his ass handed to him for a chapter or two. Then something will happen and cause him to have another transformation.

I'm still hoping he'll be fully consumed by his hollow half. It's been way to long since we've seen him.

sig.php

Seeing as his hollow power is now more powerful, it probably requires alot more power just to activate it. If his power is only half and he can't even activate it, then maybe his more powerful mask power is a more limited trump card that can only be activated once for a longer period compared to multiple times in quick bursts like hes been doing? Or maybe its just that his new power is unstable and he needs to train to get more control?

I thought his inner hollow persona would have taken over when Ichigo went upgraded uncontrolled hollow against Ulquiorra... but that seemed like Ichigo was just berserk as opposed to being a different personality.