Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

I know but Renji was in his leagues, I mean seriously they both learned Bankai at the same time, yet Ichigo didn't need 10 years of training to be able to match Byakuya. And i'm sure Renji wanted to save Rukia more than Renji.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I know but Renji was in his leagues, I mean seriously they both learned Bankai at the same time, yet Ichigo didn't need 10 years of training to be able to match Byakuya. And i'm sure Renji wanted to save Rukia more than Renji.

The difference is Ichigo ended up getting a new power (ie. control over his inner hollow) where as Renji didn't get shit. He didnt even learn any new magic bullshit techneaks.

PS. Renji wanted to save Rukia more then Renji? Do you mean Ichigo haha? Sorry that made me crack up in RL. I can just see Renji having split personalitys haha.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

But the fight with Byakuya, Renji was far more prepared for the battle than Ichigo. It just goes to show that the main character gets a free pass to do anything.

LOL, wow I coulda sworn it said Ichigo not Renji! Renji does have a split personality me thinks!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I think Renji has a split personality. Hes portrayed as a complete idiot in the anime. :P

What I don't get is how Ishida can bust out new Quincy moves or weapons left and right, but all Renji can come up with in the past year is... well... nothing. -_-

And so help me god if Ichigo shoots off yet another f*cking "Getsuga!" :x Compared to the length of the Inuyasha manga, I'm pretty sure that by this point Inuyasha already had the backlash wave, iron reaver something something, wind scar, maybe even his diamond blast move... But all Ichigo has is "GETSUGA!".... wtf!? Learn something new! :angrybash:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I know right, the only move Renji has ever busted out he only used once, which was the Baboon bone cannon. Ishida is another one next to Byakuya who I like to see fight.

Wow, Espada number 2 is a beast. I wonder of old man Yamma is going to step up and help Soi Fon.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Hitsugaya should just die in his battle against Hallibel, I'm seriously getting annoyed at his miraculous survivals!

Personally I would choose Renji's Bankai over Hitsugaya because of the potential that it has, it is similar to Byakuya's and it can fire bone cannons! Give him his 10 years and his Bankai should be better than Ichigo's.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

So now that Naruto fails, the Bleach battles are getting good and Ichigo less. I still think Halibel should have owned his ass. And FINALLY!!! Soi Fon is releasing her Bankai so she had to tie herself down? I wonder if it is 1 hit kill!!!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Soi Fon bankai actually sounds interesting. I wonder what it will be like...

btw, didn't it look like that halibel girl was in a water bubble or something and not dieing from ice flowers? I bet that fight isn't over yet. -_-

It would be awesome if it one hit killed people.

I don't want Hilibel to die by him.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

That would be awesome... but that almost seems to predictable. Watch her bankai be something stupid like she turns into a "non-aging gelatenous blob with life powers" and it turns out that she is the perfect opponent to fight the person with the exact opposite powers of her. -_-;

That would be awesome... but that almost seems to predictable. Watch her bankai be something stupid like she turns into a "non-aging gelatenous blob with life powers" and it turns out that she is the perfect opponent to fight the person with the exact opposite powers of her. -_-;

LMAO!!! I wouldn't be surprised! I just re-read it and it looked like she tied herself down to a building. So I'm guessing it's something that posses a great amount of force.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

her ban kai is a nuke O-o

rotflmao. I thought the same thing. "A fucking nuke launcher!?" It has absolutely nothing to do with her regular sword release. X'D But thankfully it was a long range weapon which works great against her current opponent.

I bet it didn't even dent the guy tho. X'D

rotflmao. I thought the same thing. "A fucking nuke launcher!?" It has absolutely nothing to do with her regular sword release. X'D But thankfully it was a long range weapon which works great against her current opponent.

I bet it didn't even dent the guy tho. X'D

Ofc not, any shounen anime, the hero only wins by 1st exausting every attack, getting pummelled to a pulp, and then some, watching a friend die horribly, then gaining some new power and WTF pwning the bad guy, who then reveals they wer only at 50% power, and the fight basic repeats itself until there exhausted and a fluke turns the tides

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Unless Soi Fong killed him!!! Eh the Primera is awesome. The first one in Bleach to be using guns wtf! I still think the Shinigami will own the Espada, and Aizen will have a few Vasto Lordes show up, right around the same time the Vaizard's get there

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I'm glad someone has an actual gun. Damn, fuck giant blades or giant avatar guys when you can shoot a nuke or submachine gun. :P

been waiting so long for a reason to post this

GkLXdLgOybE

:nosebleed:

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''