Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

But he's not real, he's an Anime character lol

still human behaviour imo should always be apart of fantasy, otherwise how can a person relate to the character

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Yeah, but thats just retarded. After reading what Ichigo said... "Cut my arm and leg off so we can have a fair fight!" "This isn't how I wanted to win!" The hero of this series is now a f*cking moron.

I can see Naruto saying... "No fair Pain! Cut off my legs and give me a tachcoma so we can have a fair fight!"

X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

interesting twist makin biggums 0 but it looks like were gonna move on to more pillar fights

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

The way I see it, he can't be that good if he is that huge, he's just a tank. Renji and Chad are going to struggle a bit with him and then kill him. I mean he is the perfect size Zabimaru to fight, as well as Chad's left arm of the devil. Chad and Renji spent all that time training at Urahara's; I'm sure they must have came up with atleast one super powerful unison move.

But atleast we're back to the Captains fighting. I hope Hitsugaya dies, so that soul society suffers atleast one loss. I know the Primera isn't going to beat Senshui. Baragan isn't beating Soi Fon.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

i think it was a last min decision. didnt he get pwned when he first met ichigo in the real world if i remember correctly

sigpic1620_11.gif

Yeah, Ichigo cut the guy's arm off with ease. You'd think a guy that is the top espada wouldn't go around in such a weak form all the time. And the fact that he only transforms to the number 0 is by sleeping and eating alot for days in preparation for a fight is a serious weakness.

Chad and Renji will get owned, and Ichigo will save the day.

And Ulquiorra must have been a -1 compared to Yami's 0 as he had a second sword release that even Aizen never saw or calculated into his espada numbering system.

If -they- don't beat him, I have already promised to swear off Bleach. I mean it is going to be a 3 on 1 and I don't care what number Yami is, fail is always fail!

Yeah, Ichigo cut the guy's arm off with ease. You'd think a guy that is the top espada wouldn't go around in such a weak form all the time. And the fact that he only transforms to the number 0 is by sleeping and eating alot for days in preparation for a fight is a serious weakness.

Yeah in honesty what a fail flaw, and being number 0, he is telling me he couldn't just teleport back to wherever Ishida dropped him from. Heck Ishida fighting Yami in a 1 on 1 battle would be pretty one sided.

I really hate the thought of Yami being stronger than what we thought him to be.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

It's time for a 3 way win. You watch, Chad and Renji will put up a decent fight but then get beat down. Then Rukia will rape him and Chad and Renji will finish him off. Ichigo's done enough fighting so I doubt they would have him do yet another fight...if they do then I'm gonna bash my head into the computer and yell Banki.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I seriously doubt that Rukia will do a better job than Renji, I mean it's inot in the realm of impossibilities however it'll tick me off if she does. Of the 3 Renji is the most competent fighter and the most powerful, he should be able to due a better job than both Chad and Rukia.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I know that much, but still she isn't in the same league as Renji. Renji is a captain level fighter while Rukia is the level of a seated officer. I honestly think Renji is the most powerful lieutenant in Soul Society.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Rukia is powerful enough to be a seated officer, the only reason she isn't is her brother dosen't wish her to be.

i dont get why she practicaly lost a fight to a basic hollo at the start of bleach, that even the most basic shinigami should have killed reguardless of any humans

sigpic1620_11.gif

i dont get why she practicaly lost a fight to a basic hollo at the start of bleach, that even the most basic shinigami should have killed reguardless of any humans

It is probably because her power was locked up by the seal, that powerful shinigami get placed on them as to not affect the living world, and she did not fight to her fullest ability as she was trying to protect the Kurosaki family.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I think of it as bad writing. Just like Yami turning from 10 to 0. I bet he made that up as he was writing that chapter because he realized he already wrote all the other espada into the shinigami/kurakowasrff (sp? :P) town fight.

I bet Ichigo will save the day tho. Either that, or let all his friends fight for their lives while he orders Orihime to stop healing ishida's arm so she can start negating/reversing Ulquorra's death so they can fight again.

I seriously doubt that Rukia will do a better job than Renji, I mean it's inot in the realm of impossibilities however it'll tick me off if she does. Of the 3 Renji is the most competent fighter and the most powerful, he should be able to due a better job than both Chad and Rukia.

Not to be insulting..Renji, in my opinion, is probably the one of the weakest characters in the show right now. His sword, when released, leaves him vulnerable not to mention it's less effective against almost every opponent he's faced so far. If he doesn't get a major upgrade soon I fear even Orahime would be better then him lol.

sig.php

Not to be insulting..Renji, in my opinion, is probably the one of the weakest characters in the show right now. His sword, when released, leaves him vulnerable not to mention it's less effective against almost every opponent he's faced so far. If he doesn't get a major upgrade soon I fear even Orahime would be better then him lol.

Whoa, I wouldn't go that far. Renji is far more capable than Rukia. When released I thought Zabimaru left him open too, but if you notice, he is able to bend Zabumary at any segment point. It's just that he gets paired with people who are way out of his league and if they are they have studied his every move and even with all that information have to seal of his Bankai.

From what I can tell Renji could have beaten all "4" of those elite fighters guarding the pillars, as well as that Espada Rukia killed without far less trouble than Rukia

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Whoa, I wouldn't go that far. Renji is far more capable than Rukia. When released I thought Zabimaru left him open too, but if you notice, he is able to bend Zabumary at any segment point. It's just that he gets paired with people who are way out of his league and if they are they have studied his every move and even with all that information have to seal of his Bankai.

From what I can tell Renji could have beaten all "4" of those elite fighters guarding the pillars, as well as that Espada Rukia killed without far less trouble than Rukia

His weapon's length and bending are what cause him to go down in my books. While he's trying to direct his snake's head the enemy can get right up in his face in a mear matter of seconds. He doesnt speculize in anything but using his Snake so it gives him a huge disadvantage. I think the only opponents the snake has a complete advantage over are people like Yami (big and slow).

sig.php

I remember when Renji first did his bankai. I thought it was fucking awesome. But as the series progressed with filler, they made Renji into a bullshit laughing stock character and when I read the manga all I can think of is his crap portrayal in the series and his lower than average fights where all he can do is fling a snake around half assed. If he'd at least have some different named attacks he could bust out with zabimaru he'd be so much better again. His bankai fight with Byakua was the best, but ever since then Renji just keeps appearing weaker and weaker to me while everyone else, include Ishada, Renji, Rukia even Chad, keep powering up and leaving him behind.

I remember when Renji first did his bankai. I thought it was fucking awesome. But as the series progressed with filler, they made Renji into a bullshit laughing stock character and when I read the manga all I can think of is his crap portrayal in the series and his lower than average fights where all he can do is fling a snake around half assed. If he'd at least have some different named attacks he could bust out with zabimaru he'd be so much better again. His bankai fight with Byakua was the best, but ever since then Renji just keeps appearing weaker and weaker to me while everyone else, include Ishada, Renji, Rukia even Chad, keep powering up and leaving him behind.

I know right, it was bullshit what they made him into, Renji was supposed to be a badass Rival to Ichigo... Now that'll never happen.

Is it just me or is it the Espada/Writer just keep making shit up just to one up the Shinigami? And Hitsugaya living is also fail, Soul Society is not going to suffer any casualties.

You know what was funny this chapter, Halibel challenging Old man yamma. He was going to stomp her with just his Shikai.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I know right, it was bullshit what they made him into, Renji was supposed to be a badass Rival to Ichigo... Now that'll never happen.

Is it just me or is it the Espada/Writer just keep making shit up just to one up the Shinigami? And Hitsugaya living is also fail, Soul Society is not going to suffer any casualties.

You know what was funny this chapter, Halibel challenging Old man yamma. He was going to stomp her with just his Shikai.

I believe every opponent Ichigo's faced as been his "badass rival". Once he beats them they become his friend :S or simply die.

sig.php