Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

lol wow that was stupid. At this rate Ichigo could kill just about everyone now. There has to be a draw back to him becoming a hollow though....it would be stupid if there wasnt.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

This series is never going to impress me again as long as they keep using the exact same fracking attacks over and over and over.

Why is it that the shinijami have probably 100 chi spells that they almost never use, but the hollows only have cero? The hollows using cero over and over and Ichigo using gatsuga over and over would be like watching a DBZ Goku vs. Freiza battle and Goku can only use kamehama and Freiza can only use a finger blast. It would be so boring.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I'm still waiting for someone to do a bankai and their sword turns into a minigun or infinite rocket launcher. X'D

way the series is going, it will pebably be a tactical ground to air nukelear missile

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

This series is never going to impress me again as long as they keep using the exact same fracking attacks over and over and over.

Why is it that the shinijami have probably 100 chi spells that they almost never use, but the hollows only have cero? The hollows using cero over and over and Ichigo using gatsuga over and over would be like watching a DBZ Goku vs. Freiza battle and Goku can only use kamehama and Freiza can only use a finger blast. It would be so boring.

We'll never get a technical fight or even a fight with skill in Bleach, unless it is a fight between Captains. The closest we would get to that if two captains don't fight is if they show a full fight between the Shunsui and Stark. That's why the rescue Rukia arc was the best arc that Bleach has and will probably ever have.

I would love to see the real captains fight, Ukitake, Shunsui, Old man Yamma, Urahara, Aizen, and Unohana. But not just anyone because they could easily over power pretty much anyone else except for each other. Besides them the only Shinigami Captain that displays shinigami combat at its finest would be Byakuya. If more fights were like the fights that Byakuya havee.

I expected more from the Espada vs Gotei 13, however nothing really happened besides the rivalry between Grimjoww and Ichigo, and Ulq vs Ichigo.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Byakuya's fights are always the best in this series. Hes the only one that can bust out more than two moves to kill people with. :P

I know right, he uses everything, except hand to hand and I don't blame him. I love when he uses Kido in the middle of an intense Zanpakuto battle and mixes and matches the spells

im really expecting it to switch back over to the captains soon and show Aizen, Gin, and Kaneme put on their masks. And then Kill some people.

Also thinking Ichigo is about to go beserk and just start Attacking people at random.

Eh... Besides Toshiro and the lieutenants I dont see anyone they can kill with ease.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Yeah, but you have to realize that he wasn't really fighting them fairly. He was using illusions and such to defeat them. Not to mention that everyone he fought at the time were badly injured from previous battles. And the ones that he did fight who weren't hurt got caught by his illusions and were not the top notch level captains.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I just assumed Ichigo would turn on everyone after turning all hallow. And that was pretty stupid of Ishada to grab his arm and tell him to stop, like theres some moral ground of not killing your opponent. Lame. It was like earlier in the fight with the captains and Yamamato sparring the lives of hollows. Just kill them. They are your enemy. wtf.

Whats really stupid is that Ishida knows that some hollows have instant regeneration abilities. Why would he underestimate an enemy blown in half at this point? He of all people should see the pattern of massive power upgrades and instant turnovers. :nonono:

Wow, no love for the Yammy getting bigger BS they made up? I can still see him losing to the combined might of Chad and Renji, heck even one of them should still suffice to beat him.

You know what I want to see, Byakuya going up there and using that binding art number 66 or something to stop hollow Ichigo from moving. I just love how those pillars of light just come out of nowhere!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I know! Theres still other captains in the area, and Ishida was with one. If Ishida was able to make it to Ichigo's fight then any of the other characters should be able to just show up at any time. And you'd think Kenpachi would be drawn to all that excessive energy, explosions, battling like a moth to a light.

Kinda seemed as though Ulq was helping Ishida, Ichgo was about to kill him with a Cero when Ulq took off a horn.

I didn't see it as helping Ishida at all. I figured Ulquorra was taking advantage of the situation and simply attacked Ichigo from behind.

Kenpaichi can't really sense energy remember. But you are right the other captains should be able to make it there in no time.

It's funny how pathetic Ulq is attacking Ichi from the back

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Whats really stupid is that Ishida knows that some hollows have instant regeneration abilities. Why would he underestimate an enemy blown in half at this point? He of all people should see the pattern of massive power upgrades and instant turnovers. :nonono:

I agree but I think Ishida was trying to convince himself that there was nothing wrong with Ichigo. The past few chapters he's done nothing but say is that really you kurasaki? Which leads me to the above conclusion. Needless to say Ishida is a dumbass. You never touch a person in the middle of a fight, be it a friend, foe, or relative.

PS. looks like I was right about Orahime's scream being the cause of Ichigo getting all fucked up lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

This chapter was surprisingly long. Is it just me or Ichigo an idiot? There was no way in hell he would've defeated Ulq in an even fight. Take your victory don't cry about not how you wanted to win.

So now that the Ichi fight is over, we might get taken back to Kakura town?

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]