Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

Good call on the hollow upgrade. You think its safe to say it's Ichigo's inner hollow taking over? Or will it be Ichigo in hollow form rising from the dead in a resurrection hollow sword release and it'll be Ichigo still in control?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Good call on the hollow upgrade. You think its safe to say it's Ichigo's inner hollow taking over? Or will it be Ichigo in hollow form rising from the dead in a resurrection hollow sword release and it'll be Ichigo still in control?

I don't think it'll be Ichigo, with how his character is after such a major defeat like that he would lose all self worth in himself. And Hollow Ichigo is just waiting for that to happen to take control of the entire body

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

It's hard to say really. I'd like to think he's full blown Hollow right now but from the looks of it Ichigo may actually be half and half at the moment. It would help if we could tell the color of his hair or sword (white = hollow) haha.

Logic tells me he is full hollow since he just had a fist shoved through his heart and he obviously couldn't save himself from that.......but with Orahima shouting out his name she may have unintentionally "rejected" the thought of him ever dieing. By doing this it might have actually screwed things up for the inner hollow's confrontation with Ichigo in his mind and the take over of his body. So essentially Ichigo and the inner hollow may have merged and became one with each other in order to keep Ichigo alive. This would give Ichigo a power boost but may also alter his attitude and personality drastically (aka. DBZ Fusion haha). His hair kind of resembles his swords as well..

I think at this point it would be best to do something messed up like that or turn him into his full blown hollow form to get the story rolling again. If anything they could always have Urahara work his magic to make him somewhat normal again...or just have Orahime reject his personality and make him go back to the way he was.

That's all speculation though. With our luck it's probably just an upgrade and Ichigo will still be in control of his body like before. The only difference would be that his face now looks like his inner hollow and his sword changed color lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

It's hard to say really. I'd like to think he's full blown Hollow right now but from the looks of it Ichigo may actually be half and half at the moment. It would help if we could tell the color of his hair or sword (white = hollow) haha.

Logic tells me he is full hollow since he just had a fist shoved through his heart and he obviously couldn't save himself from that.......but with Orahima shouting out his name she may have unintentionally "rejected" the thought of him ever dieing. By doing this it might have actually screwed things up for the inner hollow's confrontation with Ichigo in his mind and the take over of his body. So essentially Ichigo and the inner hollow may have merged and became one with each other in order to keep Ichigo alive. This would give Ichigo a power boost but may also alter his attitude and personality drastically (aka. DBZ Fusion haha). His hair kind of resembles his swords as well..

I think at this point it would be best to do something messed up like that or turn him into his full blown hollow form to get the story rolling again. If anything they could always have Urahara work his magic to make him somewhat normal again...or just have Orahime reject his personality and make him go back to the way he was.

That's all speculation though. With our luck it's probably just an upgrade and Ichigo will still be in control of his body like before. The only difference would be that his face now looks like his inner hollow and his sword changed color lol.

Damn Goku, I couldnt not think of something better than that. Orhime's thought rejecting Ichigo's death would be so awesome!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I have nothing to add to what you said. :clap:

I guess we'll just have to wait till the next chapter. :P

I like that artist's idea of what he would have looked like better.

bleach chapters now follow this pattern:

overwhelming power, other guy now has overwhelming power, repeat, pillar, more overwhelming one-sided power, pillar, etc.

i like that artist's idea of what he would have looked like better.

Bleach chapters now follow this pattern:

Overwhelming power, other guy now has overwhelming power, repeat, pillar, more overwhelming one-sided power, pillar, etc.

lmao!!! I love how you slipped in the pillars just like the artists!!!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

funny thing is he is currently the strongest, and everyone is like omg he is godmode

well,, untill some guy shows up stronger then him, then his god mode becomes average. and has to transform into something stronger then the strongest

dbz all over ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

funny thing is he is currently the strongest, and everyone is like omg he is godmode

well,, untill some guy shows up stronger then him, then his god mode becomes average. and has to transform into something stronger then the strongest

dbz all over ;p

if you didnt know :P its the normal Shounen manga formula :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Wow... I did not expect that. I mean I thought Ichi would be on the upper upper hand but to completely overwhelm Ulq till the point where he is basically beggin for some mercy, just wow. This will be ICHI'S FIRST VICTORY. Completely unexpected

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]