Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

At this point, I don't think it'll happen until Ulquiorra pounds the life out of him to the point where he can't suppress his inner hollow, or better yet Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo decide to work together so that he can live

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

At this point, I don't think it'll happen until Ulquiorra pounds the life out of him to the point where he can't suppress his inner hollow, or better yet Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo decide to work together so that he can live

Actually that would be pretty sweet if the inner hollow won and took over Ichigo's body for a while. He's one crazy SOB XD.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

What if ends up just like in Naruto? Now Ichigo goes full berserk and starts tearing ass too. X'D

I bet both Mangaka are lovers and plan to end the two manga's the same way XD. They should do a cross over or something. Aizen opens the kings gate only to find the ninja world waiting for him hahaha. Then our pops Mandara to give him a high five.

sig.php

I bet both Mangaka are lovers and plan to end the two manga's the same way XD. They should do a cross over or something. Aizen opens the kings gate only to find the ninja world waiting for him hahaha. Then our pops Mandara to give him a high five.

LMAO!!! That would be funny, but if Aizen stays the douche he is, he would destroy the ninja world, well, just take it over. I doubt anyone could stop him. Bleach is on DBZ type power level shit lol

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

ffs, page filler pics

nothing happened at all. ichigo fell, and was told how he was out of his league

didnt need 17 pages just about 1/2 a page would have done that chapter

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Well, I don't think there is anyway for Ichigo to bullshit his way out of this situation, he got his ass royally handed to him. Ulquiorra has a second ressurection that even Aizen didn't know about?! Which can only mean one thing, Captains have something called a second Bankai which only old man Yama, Unoha, and the twin blade captains no about!!! lol

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Well, I don't think there is anyway for Ichigo to bullshit his way out of this situation, he got his ass royally handed to him. Ulquiorra has a second ressurection that even Aizen didn't know about?! Which can only mean one thing, Captains have something called a second Bankai which only old man Yama, Unoha, and the twin blade captains no about!!! lol

Exactly!!! Second Bankai is Ichigo's only hope now... unless he actually dies from that blast... and if thats the case, then Ichigo will bust out his own hollow ressurection! He'll reach a new level of bankai/ressurection that only a vizard can acheive! and the power level will no doubt be intense. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Exactly!!! Second Bankai is Ichigo's only hope now... unless he actually dies from that blast... and if thats the case, then Ichigo will bust out his own hollow ressurection! He'll reach a new level of bankai/ressurection that only a vizard can acheive! and the power level will no doubt be intense. :P

And then just as Ichigo achieves it, it's revealed that Shinji knew of it all along and wanted to train Ichigo to achieve it but he was too hasty in leaving his training!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

And then just as Ichigo achieves it, it's revealed that Shinji knew of it all along and wanted to train Ichigo to achieve it but he was too hasty in leaving his training!

Yes! X'D but they'll only reveal that after the vastro lorde espada show up in the second wave attack against the shinijami captains at the fake KaraKura Town! X'D

haha I doubt Ichigo will get a Banki 2 in the shape that he's in right now. It looked like he was punched through the chest in the latest chapter so if anything I think he'd turn more so into a hollow. I'm thinking the next chapter or the chapter after will be another "Inner Ichigo" moment where he will face his inner hollow and go though another one of those "who will control the body" things. Then Ichigo will gain some new power or be controled by the inner hollow.

It's either that or Orahime will release some new power that heals Ichigo and makes him super strong XD.

sig.php

It's either that or Orahime will release some new power that heals Ichigo and makes him super strong XD.

It would be so awesome if Orhime reverted Ulquorria back to a regular Hollow!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

That would actually be a good twist. Orihime would actually do something good for a change. But I have a feeling Ichigo would protest and say he has to fight him at his best or it won't mean anything... Yeah, who cares if you live and your friends live because you cripple your enemy, nah, lets fight him at max power and go all or nothing like the final boss fight of a final fantasy game. :P

lol I know right, I would love a twist like that though.

Ichigo hasn't lost the will to fight that's the only reason that Hollow Ichigo hasn't appeared. I was watching the fight between him and his inner hoolow and it stated to Ichigo that once he loses the will to fight he is gonna take over the body. It now makes sense why Ichigo doesn't want to give up his fight against Ulquiorra despite being outclassed!

So what could happen now is that he will either become Hollow Ichigo now that he physically doesn't have the will to fight or Orhime will do something to interfere, either revert Ichi or Uquiorra. If it's Ichi she restores I can see an Ishida vs Uq fight.

Edited by Kuwabara

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I think the only person in the general vicinity that could fight ulquirro right now is Kenpachi. Ishida would probably get his ass kicked.. But the way this fight is going its leading up to an Ichigo/super saiyian moment. Its obvious something like that is going to happen. But you guys are starting to convince me it'll be the inner hollow breaking loose soon. :nod:

I think the only person in the general vicinity that could fight ulquirro right now is Kenpachi. Ishida would probably get his ass kicked.. But the way this fight is going its leading up to an Ichigo/super saiyian moment. Its obvious something like that is going to happen. But you guys are starting to convince me it'll be the inner hollow breaking loose soon. :nod:

About time :P

sig.php

Whoa sledge, let's not forget Byakuya and Captain Unoha (It's been alluded several times that she is a very powerful and dangerous fighter)

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

yeah, thats true too. Byakuya could probably take him. I don't know about the healer captain tho. If I remember right, her bankai is a flying manta ray fish that eats people to heal them. I don't see how that will benefit in a fight, but who knows. O_O

yeah, thats true too. Byakuya could probably take him. I don't know about the healer captain tho. If I remember right, her bankai is a flying manta ray fish that eats people to heal them. I don't see how that will benefit in a fight, but who knows. O_O

That's her shikai, but IIRC the two twin blade guys said that they would rather face Old Man Yamma's Bankai than to fight her. And also I picked up something somewhere saying that she was more proficient in Zanpakuto battle over healing

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Interesting. But do you think we'll ever get to see her fight? *sigh* :\

You know what would be awesome tho? If those two twin blade captains could do a combo ultimate fusion bankai. Kind of how those 3 hollows threw parts of their body together to make a monster.

Interesting. But do you think we'll ever get to see her fight? *sigh* :\

You know what would be awesome tho? If those two twin blade captains could do a combo ultimate fusion bankai. Kind of how those 3 hollows threw parts of their body together to make a monster.

I know right, in the Bleach Data Charts she is the 3rd highes captain, beaten in stats only by old man Yama and Aizen.

I actually I have been thinkin that for a while. They are so close to each other and they both use twin blades

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

latest bleach was ok

ishida lost his hand, that kinda makes him useless from here on out

orihime annoys the hell out of me, her friends are getting mangled left right and center, but all she can do is cry to ichigo who is practically dead

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''