Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

I didn't even notice. X'D I'm glad they're finally wrapping up HM, but they should have done this months ago.

BTW, doesn't the Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra fight seem anti-climatic? Theres no real fight chemistry between the two of them other than the fact he took Orihime, and he owned Ichigo completely in another fight. And somehow Ichigo is going to have enough power to take out Ulquiorra now.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Their probably gonna pull a DBZ/Naruto and have Ichigo go full hollow and show off some new move or evolve even more into a hollow. Eithor that or Ulquiorra will just join them to figure out what a heart is XD.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I swear "reading" this crap is like walkin uphill in 3 feet of snow.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

And now he just set up 4 fights that could possibly last the next 4 months. If these 4 fights last until december of this year, I'm going to seriously consider dropping this manga.

(I'm reminding myself this is chapter 319 for future complaining.) :P

seriously. it doesn't take much "talent" to draw lame panels and explosions -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

......I'm at a lose for words. It just keeps getting dragged on longer and longer. We now have 4 fights in the real world, 1 fight in HM, potentially one large fight with the General and the captains, and another large fight with Urahara and his group. This could literally take us a year to cover if it continues going at this pace lol. Theres also the chance that Ichgos Dad shows up to do something.

sig.php

The guy should just do a special manga edition that covers the entire real world fight in a large triple issue or something. But I doubt that will happen. Of course once the series catches up to this point again, all these fights could be covered in just a couple episodes, just like the 2 month manga fight between ichigo and grimjaw was finished in just one and half episodes.

Heres the thing, I really don't see where the manga is even going aside from the near future. Obviously Aizen is going to either get the king's key or make the king's key, get into upper soul society, call forth his super elite vasto lord hollows and fight against the super elite captain/guardians of the king. And of course, Ichigo will somehow defeat Ulquiorra, get a power boost to become a thousand times more powerful than any other captain, somehow make it into upper soul society, and either fight Aizen one on one or witness the king being killed and then he fights Aizen.

Just like that the series could end right there when Ichigo kills Aizen, claims the thrown and declares himself God.

So, seeing as Ichigo will finally reach the peak of all power, he'll have nowhere else to go, unless he declares war on Lower HM, aka True Hell. :P

The guy thats writing this obviously needs to milk this property so he can retire someday, so I bet he'll drag out every fight he possibly can for the next 20 years. X'D

Dragging out the fights, a very infuriating tactic. I hope, though not all that much that the fights will be swift or at least take less than a month to read. The way its going right now I am almost rooting for Aizen to show his true power, say the hell with all this and go around and kill everyone or something, just to end the endless amounts of fighting going on. If all the fights going on take too long, I will probably just wait it out for the episodes to be aired, I do still watch them afterall.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

The guy should just do a special manga edition that covers the entire real world fight in a large triple issue or something. But I doubt that will happen. Of course once the series catches up to this point again, all these fights could be covered in just a couple episodes, just like the 2 month manga fight between ichigo and grimjaw was finished in just one and half episodes.

Heres the thing, I really don't see where the manga is even going aside from the near future. Obviously Aizen is going to either get the king's key or make the king's key, get into upper soul society, call forth his super elite vasto lord hollows and fight against the super elite captain/guardians of the king. And of course, Ichigo will somehow defeat Ulquiorra, get a power boost to become a thousand times more powerful than any other captain, somehow make it into upper soul society, and either fight Aizen one on one or witness the king being killed and then he fights Aizen.

Just like that the series could end right there when Ichigo kills Aizen, claims the thrown and declares himself God.

So, seeing as Ichigo will finally reach the peak of all power, he'll have nowhere else to go, unless he declares war on Lower HM, aka True Hell. :P

The guy thats writing this obviously needs to milk this property so he can retire someday, so I bet he'll drag out every fight he possibly can for the next 20 years. X'D

haha that would be extremely funny if thats what happens in the future. I would hope they finish up using older characters before introducing newer ones. For example Ichigo and Uryuu 's Dads, I would like to see them used more and their past explained more. I would be even funnier if Ichigo's dad ended up being a past guardian of the King and the King end up being one or both of Orihime's parents lol (explaining why she has power to reject stuff from happening). In any case, it's at the point where I have a better time watching the anime then I do reading the manga haha.

sig.php

They have an obvious battle royal, with about 20+ people ready to kill the shit out of each other and everything in the manga stands still and everyone stands around to watch these four fight one on one? One Piece as probably 30 people battle royal happening all over an island area right now and the fights keep flipping back and forth and different guys get caught in another fight thats already going on... and its f*cking awesome. But here in Bleach, everyone has their individual fights that consume entire chapters and never accomplish anything.

They have an obvious battle royal, with about 20+ people ready to kill the shit out of each other and everything in the manga stands still and everyone stands around to watch these four fight one on one? One Piece as probably 30 people battle royal happening all over an island area right now and the fights keep flipping back and forth and different guys get caught in another fight thats already going on... and its f*cking awesome. But here in Bleach, everyone has their individual fights that consume entire chapters and never accomplish anything.

I agree. This sucks.

sig.php

haha I was thinking the same thing. It was over way to fast. Can't wait till these 3 fights are over with though. I hate when they have 1vs1 fights with characters we dont want to see fight right now. And the opponents always have the same personality and/or strengths. For example Chad always gets an opponent that uses pure power, 4 eyes always gets someone that uses smarts...etc) Getting sick of that. They need to have interesting fights.

sig.php

Its all so predictable anyway. Its not like any of the main or even supporting characters can die in this series. *12 pages of lines and explosions- good guy wins*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Ah, so that fight is over that quick... but they still had enough time to have a leisurely conversation while 12 other hollow guys could have easily jumped in and took him out from behind. -_-

And look at that, the next fight is against someone who has super heavy feathers and hes fighting a shinagami who's main sword ability is making things heavy. lame. Just like gokudx7 said.

Ah, so that fight is over that quick... but they still had enough time to have a leisurely conversation while 12 other hollow guys could have easily jumped in and took him out from behind. -_-

And look at that, the next fight is against someone who has super heavy feathers and hes fighting a shinagami who's main sword ability is making things heavy. lame. Just like gokudx7 said.

Ichigo is probably one of the only people that fights a wide range of people. Everyone else seems to get paired up with their bad guy counter parts :(.

This chapter was blaaaa. The Anime fillers are more interesting then this right now.

sig.php

This chapter was blaaaa. The Anime fillers are more interesting then this right now.

I'm going to second that.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

Boring. Makes sense that the guy's sword would be used for decapitating his fallen foe, but I wish the plot would continue and these fights either get more interesting like a battle royal. Instead of all these individual fights, it'd be pretty damn interesting to me how the shinigami or hollows could use their unique abilities in unison with each other for devastating combos or ultimate teamwork attacks.