Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

Finally! the fight is over.. its funny. When grimjaw started talking that last time I thought to myself.. oh just fucking die already.. and then that other arrancar appeared and it looks like he finished him off. X'D

I just hope it doesn't turn into another 10 chapter battle.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

needs more plot >.<

this fighting is just leading to another war anyway >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I wonder if the guy even has a storyboard wrote up for how to finish this arc.

I'll make a guess about next week's chapter. if they show more of the ichigo fight, there will be at least one hollow flash attack and at least one getsuga attack. and then eight panels of them flying around attacking, hitting a mountain and then Nell will do some attack that makes everyone shit themselves, but in the end isn't that surprising. if they show the other battle going on, i bet it'll just be everyone fighting each other in a crappy battle and then attack the main hollow guy only to find out he has some other hidden power ala the 'Winged Dragon of Rah' god card on yugioh.

Id love t see Orihime use her power violently X'D

bam bitch you was neva bornnnnnnnnnnnn!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Nell better just end all the fighting Its gettin boring :sleep:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Nell better just end all the fighting Its gettin boring :sleep:

oh shizzle, Nell transformed into what looks like a 19/20 year old girl. She looks pretty damn cute/badass too. Now ichigo has a girl in each realm that likes him lol. Rukia (of SS), Inoue (of the living), Nell(of HM). He could have 3 times the kids now haha.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

ah, I noticed they gave her ample breasts too. I'm sure she must be more powerful than some of the other espada if the only way that guy was able to take her out was with a stealth attack to the head from behind. Now Nell shall own all. X'D

Now all they have to do is make sexual tension between Ichigo and all his prospective women. I doubt it'll happen tho, if hes givin the option of a relationship or more fighting, he'll take the goku path. *bye chichi! I'm going to train, see you in a couple years unless I die again* :P

Nell = win XD...i remember back when Nell first appeared and scanlators...had no fucking clue what her gender was for a good while cause of her speech pattern....and around her

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Nell's looks better than most of the other arrancars too.. I just hope she doesn't look like a hippo/skyscraper/dude when she releases her sword. X'D

Nell is the shit! She was the previous number 3! You can definitely tell she wants some of Ichigo's hot dog lol.

EPPY she can speak clearly now! yay.

:spit: hot dog, lmao.

I have a quick theory to throw out in the topic.. What will happen to Grimjaw? Remember that whole Grimjaw backstory and how they talked about how arrancar must eat other arrancar of equal or stronger power to keep evolving? I'm sure that has to come into play at some point.. Obviously Nell is more powerful than that bastard she just took out so if she ate him it probably wouldn't do any good for her, but what if Grimjaw crawls over to that guy's corpse and chows down? He'll probably fully recover and get a power increase! Which kind of fits the current bleach constant power imbalance. Ichigo more powerful than so and so, so and so gets owned by someone else, someone else gets owned by newly powerful Ichigo, Grimjaw eats somebody, repeat process. :P

She's #3 and the numbers don't mean what they used to so how many espada are stronger then nell.

they seriously need to get the fuck outta there with or without Orihime or everyones gonna die. WTF happened to Rukia; dead or at deaths door and she's been ignored for months.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Same with Chad. hes just gone with no further info. They need some backup or they're screwed..

If you think about it tho, this is following the Soul Society arc pretty closely. The initial group that went there didn't stand a chance, just like in Hollow world. and just like in Soul Society they recruited a couple shinijami as help, (hanataro, Renji), they got Pesche, that other guy and then Nell. Maybe they'll get some more Hollow teammates.. lol, watch Grimjaw team up with them. Hes probably the most similar to Renji in the Hollow world in terms of "Must fight Ichigo and become stronger."

Same with Chad. hes just gone with no further info. They need some backup or they're screwed..

If you think about it tho, this is following the Soul Society arc pretty closely. The initial group that went there didn't stand a chance, just like in Hollow world. and just like in Soul Society they recruited a couple shinijami as help, (hanataro, Renji), they got Pesche, that other guy and then Nell. Maybe they'll get some more Hollow teammates.. lol, watch Grimjaw team up with them. Hes probably the most similar to Renji in the Hollow world in terms of "Must fight Ichigo and become stronger."

I was thinking the same thing. I also have a feeling either more shinijami will come or Orahima (sp?) will just teleport them out somehow lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^