Sign in to follow this  
Wolflord

Nothing matters anymore.

Everything seems so wrong. Nothing is important, it's all pointless now. I could play WoW and kill the time, but why bother? It's not fun. I could go downstairs and watch the Superbowl, but it's just not worth it.

I don't see a point in doing anything anymore. Why bother cleaning my room? It'll just get messy again. Why shower? I'll just get dirty again. Why eat? I'll just be hungry again later. Why breath, I'll have to do it again in a second.

I want to kill myself, but there doesn't seem to be a point, I'll just waste the small energy I have left in doing something that's gonna hurt, and I'll just go to a world that's gonna suck twice as hard as this one. Nobody would care anyways.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

Hun, life is life. Showing your distaste for it just makes it even more honest. More people than you know have felt that same way, have felt the emptiness inside. It's what draws others to them. You wouldn't believe how many times I've wanted to die just because I thought it was pointless. Then I realized that people would miss me. What's better? Ending the pointless existence or leaving only to find out that your family would never be able to get over your absence?

We can endure much more that we think we can, all human experience testifies to that. All we need to do is learn not to be afraid of pain. Grit our teeth and let it hurt. Don't be overwhelmed by it. Don't deny it. It will not last forever. One day, the pain will be gone and you will still be there.

~Harold Kushner.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

"Things aren't gonna change, we'll always be the same and we'll die that way, so what's the point? If we're all gonna die, what's the point in changing?" That's a quote from my ex, therefore I know everything written right there is completely wrong.

Maybe we won't change so easily, but we will, even is we don't notice it. And what's the point in changing? Well, if we've got to be here we might as well make the best out of it, right? No point in making the worst of everything to depress ourselves.

Usually when I feel like you are, (which is a helluva lot lately) it’s because I’m kinda in limbo. I’m far from happy, but I’m not hurting to the point that I can’t take it either.

My friend told me that it helps to have a goal, something that you really want. For me it was that I got something that made me really happy, and then lost it. Before I had got it, I was okay, kinda like you don’t know what you’re missing until you’ve tried it. Well, now that I’ve lost a lot of things this year, I can’t seem to be happy. So I need to find something that I want, or try to be happy alone again, but I’m far from that. Maybe it’s the same for you?

I really like that quote D Marx, it makes a lot of sense.

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

Sign in to follow this