DeathscytheX

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters

http://www.adultswim.com/shows/athf/movie/index.html

Ah finally, after waiting so long. It will be interesting to see how Adult Swim's first theatrical feature will do. I for one will be going to see this, I've been a huge ATHF fan since the beginning. I highly suspect if this does even decent, we will see a Metalocalypse movie in the future.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Yes, the original release date for the movie was in September, and i remember waiting, and wondering where the promos were... adult swim mentioned it like once and nothing ever happend. I gave up after that, but now it shall be so!

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Oh my god, I heard about this on the news today. People are so freaking stupid...a terrorist threat, for fucks sake. The terrorists must be getting really desperate if they're being forced to threating us with bird flipping light brights. You'd also think the great 'Homeland Secerity' would have better things to do than investigate evil night lights.

Anyway, this stunt did exactly what it was supposed to though, now they have free mass advertisement lol.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]