Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

this sick is bullshit

I know I'm not the only one who has had the cold/flue/virus from hell this winter. This sick sux and its lingering like a muthafucka. I've been a quivering sweaty snot ball for about a week. wtf is up w that shit. All the junk has moved down into my lungs where its sittin really low and its really hard (and fuckin nasty) to try and cough the shit up. -_-; No strength/energy and I'm so damn tired. Just walking around steals my breath away.

what u been sick with and how long did it last?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I still have my cold ... it'll be a little over a week now ... refuses to go and my nose just leaks and leaks, embarrassing especially when I'm taking the train >_>. But, I dunno when I was sick for the longest time ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I've been pumping my body full of green tea and vitamins. I'm determined not to get sick this season--that sinus infection I had a few weeks ago just took the cake, so I'm being extra cautious.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

bourbon and ginger ale clears it right up :)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

My throat is soar meaning I'm going to get sick soon. Umm the longest time I've ever been sick that I can remember was when I was in day care and I got a fever of 104, I was sick about... a week or so (the meomry is a bit fuzzy), but I don't get sick easily (I can still catch the commen cold) and I get well soon to.

Get well soon okay, teehee!!

I always have problems with room temperatures and found that if the room is even the littlest bit cold I can wake up with a sore throat. I actually turned on the heat this winter in my dorm. I don't think anyone can really take the risk of getting sick this season.

I actually had a low-grade fever the other day [that's when your temperature goes Down instead of up. My sister and I were notorious for those as we grew up--lots of shaking and freezing.]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

Uhmmm ... well ... this morning I woke up and saw a couple of loose roaches roaming about the kitchen table, I whipped outta bed all commando-esque, sneaked up to get the cannister of spray, sprayed and ... it hit my face :sweat: ... I forgot to point the nozzle towards the table. Anyway, I ran to get my face washed, and it amounted to some sneezing and what not the rest of the morning, but now I feel fine, my nose burns a bit but the dripping nose has gone (I hope). The accident turned out to be a blessing in disguise X'D

.... eeeeeeeeeeiiii *thinks of the effect pesticides has on humans >.<"

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

......................... okay then.

Lately, since my soar throat, I've been sneazing and now I have this on and off migrain. Hopefully I can take some tylonal and be okay if not I'll have to take one of those white big ass pills. But if I get stopped up (when I lay down or stop moving) then I'll know I have a cold or something.

My friend since first grade is like almost always sick with like the black pleague and I never got sick from them (I use to eat after my friend cause my friend could be very peckish at times). What I'm trying to say is, people don't give me anything (maybe the chicken pox or that thing I cought las summer). I'm emuned to most peolpe with like a cold or flu or something,

teehee!!

Well, you can scratch that last post. I don't have the flu or anything but I'm super stressed, so I'm getting headaches and I'm having trouble keeping my food down. And last time I threw up, there was blood as well, so that's probably not a good thing. I think I hurt my esophagus(sp?) or something. >_>

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

For those who have fallen ill, friends and family alike, I just want you to know that I'm rooting for you, and to stay away from me until you get better. I don't want whatever you have. ^_^

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

I've had 3 vertigo spells in the past two days. O_O; wtf... its like reality shifts and my vision slips for a brief second and I feel like throwing up..

For once my winter has been mild as far as colds go. I've had two but they were both mild and over quickly.

Of course by posting this I'm guaranteeing myself a bastard of a cold now. *knocks wood*

Take some multivitamins. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

....... dude that's not good, kinda sounds like had a little too much to drink.

Now that I think about it, about being/getting sick and all, I keep remembering getting this shot in the knee before I started kinder. Now I'm all amuned and stuff. Before that shot when we lived in Arizona I was all ... can't stand up, walk, eat, or do anything kinda sick. I still think it was that shot though.

I thought about that then I had to remeber that I'm a military brat and that when you travel alot they do drug you so I'm guessing it's one of those traveling shots or a antibiotic shot thingie.

Maybe you should see a doctor, get some medison, that sounds kinda bad.

Oh gawd! I was sick like that for a week and a half. The running nose and flem stayed with me for two weeks after I got done with the fever head cough. Going on week 4 and my voice is still messed up. This is a record. Geez. I swear its some weird terrorist super cold/flu virus. Maybe some weirdos walk around with spray bottles and just spray the shit on door handles and crap. Like they get some sort of sick pleasure out of watching everyone get sick. That would really be messed up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this