Sledgstone

Gas Prices

thanks to Tom Thumb's gas thing, i got it for $1.99. And I saw a Raceway today for $2.01. I might not have to rent my soul for gas money to go home for Christmas!

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

BEWARE of what gas you purchase. If a gas price is too good to be true, it probably is. A lot of gas stations are filling their tanks with Ethanol mixes. Yeah it sounds great, until you realize Ethanol burns up 2x faster than normal gasoline. You aren't really saving money. I think there is a law in this state that you have to list the %. My local Chevron has 10% stickers on all its pumps, and they went up this week. 30% or higher is not worth the cheaper price per gallon.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

well, Tom Thumb has a rewards program where for every $100 cumulative you spend in a quarter, you get 10 cents off a gallon. And Raceway is always the cheapest gas around. They don't offer much inside, they don't take checks AT ALL, and they're usually only located in larger cities, with more of them along major gas routes. That way, they don't end up padding the price to pay for everything else. Their percents haven't gone up, at least at the ones I went to.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

some pumps around here are calibrating their pumps wrong, so i always write down the amount and the price to make sure im getting charged the right amount. the place across from my job was doing it so they were reported so now i check it everytime i go

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg